Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey there .. its alive .. a job well done isnt done untill the end results and here they are
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

WOW T!!!! - that is awesome! Really good job - well done. You must be so chuffed! And YOU Tony - well, cooking with Pooh - yes well!! Whatever! LOL.

Love you guys! You make me laugh!!

Hugs, Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ok im done with that project whats next and hey rememeber one and all .. we are starting a new thread same name and im looking forward to seeing everyone there .. so lets keep on leaning on one another and making it work the best we can .. love and hugs
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi there T - well Ruby - went to chat and you were there and then you were gone!!
          night all. Sleep well.

hugs, Sun xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Roger, taking a break out of this heat is what needs to be "next" for you. You never stop! The canoe and the lake look so awesome! Have you taken Sue or Luke out with you? Hope you spend many days canoeing down some beautiful river and taking the time to enjoy your projects and achievements! Sunshine, I love your new avatar! I know how frustrated you are to have to slow down, but you really need to take care of yourself. Isn't your garden about gone? Don't you like to read? Ruby, I completely understand how you feel. Paul keeps up with these 25 acres and all I do is play in the garden or flowerbeds. I WANT to do more to help him out, but I am not able to without alot of suffering and why does he want to keep such a big yard cleaned and manicured anyway? MB, I am so sorry you are struggling financially, but I am so very proud of you for not going to the liquor store. You are doing GREAT!!! Do you think the bac is really helping alot? I'm seriously thinking about getting back on mine. I really hate that you are having to pawn things! They charge outragous interest and penalties to buy it back! I really wish I could help you. What about your 2 sons, do they work? Aren't they old enough to start paying their own way and helping you out? We went and laid out in the pool today and here comes our neighbors (Paul's cousins). They drank a 12 pack a piece! Paul, included, of course. I just sat there drinking my diet tea and I felt really comfortable, like it was no big deal that I don't drink anymore and they didn't seem uncomfortable around me. Anyways, they want to come over tomorrow and swim all day and bring some chicken for Paul to smoke and I will cook baked beans and potato salad. Not going to be a real fun day for me, but oh, well, they're neighbors and relatives. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I love you and pray for each one of you everyday. Love, Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Vicki - nice to hear from you today - yes I know I should take care of myself but I am so unused to doing nothing. It really is driving me insane! The garden is the pits 'cos of weeds - I have spuds that I should have dug too but they will have to stay in the ground for now. I love flowers and have those too - but the storms battered many of them down to the ground so they are a mess too - the whole garden is just really sad! And I need to get out there. I am just frustrated. Yes, i do love to read but cannot get into anything right now. I should do more meditating. I read somewhere that praying is talking to God and that Meditating is listening to God. My body needs to do both!! Anyway - enough of all that. How are you feeling Vicki? How is your pain doing? Are the tabs working for you at all? I do hope so. Good for you staying strong when all around you were drinking today - well done. Hope that you enjoy tomorrow too - stay strong eh? Hugs and love to you too,

sun XX

Comment

Sunshine it's August a new Thread has been started ! Ha! ( I also deleted the pooh pic for good measure....Ha!)

Everyone : A new Gear Shifter Thread has been started (August)...please addresse everyone on that thread and not this one.....Thanks. This thread is over with. IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Don't no what gets oit. Power off. Check n soon
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Rubes - you have the wrong thread - hope all is well - your power is gone?? Hope you get it back soon.....

hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Working...
                    X