Army thread Tuesday 13th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;836796 wrote: Freddie's a very handsome fella Stirly. What adventures i bet you 2 have.
    Specially this time of year, Mr.G. Spring in Greece is just the best time.... Freddo and I walk a lot out in the country... grape and olive orchards, wild flowers, warm sunshine and all that stuff.... plus that gorgeous "Greek sky" as my Mom calls it.... warms yer bones and yer :h.
    (Course Freddo's gotta bark at the donkeys and goats he sees in the fields....:H:H)
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning all and special hello to Guitarista ,lovely day here....another busy one for me,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning mario, busy is good you jetsetter you
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howdy Mario, busy is good.

JC :licked: back at ya
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

JackieClaire;836799 wrote: Stirls,still got an overgrown child stressing about his final term at uni and is literally driving me round the bend. If he's not lurking about, he's got his head in the fridge.
              Do you think I'll get a degree in being the most patient Ma of a student.
              I got my degree many moons ago. Especially with older son going through exam times.....
              Older son - :damn::stomper:.... Stirly - :nutso::boohoo:...
              Younger son is much cooler. Just likes to tell me about his nighttime adventures. Younger son - ..:catroll: ....Stirly -:help!

Comment

It's just such a good image of Black Bess, our photos of her apart from one just show her eyes
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Your walks through the field's of Greece with Freddo in spring Stirly are a great reminder of the simple, free thing's that we have around us. Geez, beat's sitting around drinkin'!

G'day Mario! When do you start your studies?

JC, what a beautiful pic. Does that look describe you in a nutshell?......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Your walks through the field's of Greece with Freddo in spring Stirly are a great reminder of the simple, free thing's that we have around us. Geez, beat's sitting around drinkin'!

G'day Mario! When do you start your studies?

JC, what a beautiful pic. Does that look describe you in a nutshell?......:H (oops)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

september,....off for me poridge, back in a bit

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

yep, he's normally such a pussycat, so I'm not used to him snapping.
                        Any way the stage would prolly cave in under the weight of all the mums and dads getting their sympathy degrees.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;836801 wrote: Good morning all and special hello to Guitarista ,lovely day here....another busy one for me,
                          Hiya Mario - just now noticed you.........hope you have a great holiday.....(Stirly is a little jealous)

JC - I'm so happy you got this Photobucket thing down pat....

Comment

Mr G, I'm trying to make this life a good one so I'll be reincarnated as a Labrador.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

As for photo bucket,stirls,
                              I can waste hours on it. Mr JC and son and heir were on the sofa while I was loading some stuff and :H to myself. They nearly called the men in white coats.
                              Still learning tho.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;836812 wrote: Mr G, I'm trying to make this life a good one so I'll be reincarnated as a Labrador.Well JC, until then.... maybe this would do you............gotta have the red lippy, too tho"...:H:H

JackieClaire;836813 wrote:
                                As for photo bucket,stirls,
                                I can waste hours on it. Mr JC and son and heir were on the sofa while I was loading some stuff and :H to myself. They nearly called the men in white coats.
                                Still learning tho.
                                Yep, know just what you mean... white coat for me too.... one with the sleeves that tie in the back...:H:H
                                I laugh so hard the pooch comes into the room to see what's up....

Comment

Working...
                                X