Because of you~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of you~

I am one with the affliction and I battle it tooth and nail with hammer in hand.

It has not won.
    Please know it has no value to take a life so precious as yours.

It is mean sprited.
    It contributes to misery.

If medicine works, bless you and those that care to help.

It is the "why" that is baffeling.
    What is the point to dumping a gasoline like substance down my gullet to only experience a vile reaction.

I have met with dissapointment, but it is matched when I come here and dwell amongst you.
    I have felt a wretched twist in my hopes, to only come here and listen and meet you.

I have alcoholism, but, I also have you.

I adore you, as individuals, so rare and eloquent and inspiring.

In time
    what ever it takes for the awakening to begin, I remain in touch with you in this continuous search for a belonging in the land where freedom invites one to reigh free in spirit , mind and body.

Peace to you~
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Because of you~

Peace and healing to you, also, my dear friend.

No, it has not won yet. I keep my jaw firmly set that it won't.

The same for you.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Because of you~

Wishing you well Theme...

There is not a single situation in the world which CANT be made worse with AL.
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Because of you~

Thank's Theme, and great to see you as alway's.
        The awakening will come, and i think for you, it has already begun.

Best wishes....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Because of you~

HI Theme, that was a very powerful poem. Thank you for sharing it with us. Peace to you as well.
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Because of you~

hi theme,the awakening has come,the biggest thing with an addiction is how [you] feel,you no what yu have to do,very interesting thread,gyco

Comment

Because of you~

PEACE!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Because of you~

I have been struggling to find serenity for years. I finally discovered, the struggle defeats the purpose. Without AL I can BE, listen to my body, calm my mind, glory in the spring, see the adoration of my dogs, laugh and play like and with a child. So many of us are conditioned to 'fight' everything, not to listen, understand, and act accordingly. My personal life is in a high state of flux right now, but by listening, quieting my fears, knowing I can do the things that make me happy and at peace, I feel the AL losing it's grip, slipping away. "If we are worrying about something we can fix, fix it. If we are worrying about something we can't fix, what does our worry help." Peace and serenity to all.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Because of you~

I have alcoholism, but, I also have you.
                  :l
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Because of you~

Thanks for the post theme, it was lovely.
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Because of you~

I appreciate your kind gestures in response. Each vowel embraced my fears with comfort.

I know it will be a better day soon. You are proof, your presence is a reminder of the power in numbers, of the reality that we are placed in our perfect place and I can't imagine my life without you.

Your beauty is peace filled and inspiring because you have integrity.

Zenny, if it takes a swift kick in my arse then I trust no one more that you~
                      Will Pm you in response to your friendship respresented.

Thank you so much for your being there, each post was medicine.

With thoughts of you~
                      :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Because of you~

I have read this several time today and have been so moved by the beautiful way it was written and the lovely, touching message it conveys
                        Thank you so much
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                        X