Tough day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough day

Glad today is almost over. It shouldn't of been stressful, but it was, so a grabbed a couple of beers- but the good news is that I stopped after 2 and just started breaking down the day into minutes, so that I could make it the rest of the day AF
    Pfewwww- I made it
    Just needed to sound off, thanks all for your support. I really needed to sound off!
    DLW
    Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
    And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
      Today is a Mystery
      Tomorrow is a GIFT

Tough day

Sound off away DLW. Sound off to your hearts content - whatever works is great!! Well done on controlling the beers
    Molly:goodjob:
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Tough day

Thanks Molly, your support means so much to me. !!!!!!
      DLW
      Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
      And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
        Today is a Mystery
        Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Tough day

DLW - You can rant and rave as much as you like and get it all out your system... we are here!
        Posting on this site has been the best therapy in the world for me, some people pay a fortune for this and we get it for free....!!!!

Wishing you much strength :l
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Tough day

Hey DLW, good job on the moderation. The less booze the better! Perhaps you can start to look at your stressful days, and figure out a way that you can workshop getting through them without drinking. It is tough, but it is kind of like planning a fire drill in school. If you work on the plan ahead of time, when you need it, it usually works. Hang in there,
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
          X