Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 14/4/2010

Hi There Ruby and anyone still left awake,

Sorry I have been so scarce, but launching a new branch of my business - Tony is back home and well from his op.......had an adhesion removed that was blocking the neck of his bladder.

I'm sure everyone has signed off for the day, but hope you are all well and just wanted you all to know that all is well.:l

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/4/2010

Hiya Ruby & Sunny, I am still knocking around but off to bed very soon. Great news about Tony, that has been a tough time for you guys. Best of luck with the launch, its tough out there.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/4/2010

Hey ho! Busy day and now I'm off to the dog park. See if I can get rid of this headache.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/4/2010

Hiya Ktab and Greenie,
          Good to see you both!

Comment

ARMY THREAD 14/4/2010

Oh, I wasn't the last to visit here! Mayhem occurring here, as usual in the PM. I've made some tough (for me and the decisionee) decisions today, but feel calm about them, b/c I know they're right and I'm not acquiesing out of guilt. BTW, have on my filmy little turquoise halter dress, flitting about the garden like I was 20 years younger. Who cares, it's my life~!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
            X