Day 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 13

Day 13 of AF for me! Going to my second session with counselor in about 2 hours. A little nervous about it this time, "things" may start to come out that I'm not ready to deal with...but I guess it must be done in order to move forward in my recovery.

I've realized in my unibreiated state the last 13 days, that a lot of my anxiety revolves around my parents and my family. But then the "guilt" comes in if I think any negative thoughts about them. *sigh* I guess this is where the counselor will be able to help me (I hope), as I have been living with, supressing, and drinking away these feelings for far too long.

:thanks: for listening to me ramble.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy today! Will update later. My thoughts are will all of you!

K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Day 13

K9,
    I can totally relate to the family problems. Mine were mother/daughter issues. It's just so wonderful to be able to talk freely to someone with no connection to your family.

Keep us updated.

:goodjob: On 13 days

J x
    :l
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Day 13

Great stuff K9! We've got to do what we've got to do, and you will come out the other side smiling. You just need to hang on, and do the work, the hard yard's, then, one day soon enough, you'll be flyin'!

Best wishes, and congratulation's on doing what you have to do to get you're life back.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
      X