• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th April 2010

Army

Hope you all have a great day.........
    Stirly....

P.S. Just read through yesterday's Army thread.....

JC... glad you got rid of your virus....
    Jan... good to hear all's okay
    Mario...be "seeing" you around
    KTAB - Kan't Take A Beer.... no pubs, no matter what...
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Morning Stirly and all those yet to drop in
    Up early to prepare myself for Mr :h. With any luck the only thing he'll have to complain about is the fact that I'm drinking to much coffee.

'puter still running very sloooooooooow
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning JC & Cirly wirly stirly girly..or is it Joe now..??:H:H
      been missing a bit lately coz been up 'n out early and back when you've all crashed out..!!
      hope all is well with every one,
      haven't had a chance to read back on the weeks thread,
      but have noticed the army's been quiet each day with low numbers...???????
      :l:l:l

Comment

Morning ladies, over yesterdays speed wobble I hope.
        LJ lovely to see you, I was wondering where you had gotten too.
        Curly I think that purple creature could have been my double when I looked in the mirror this morning, except he is cute.
        JC brush your teeth well and dont forget that big smile. What are you going to do about the computer, a clean instal maybe?
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning all, just a quick pop in,still on mobile.drop by again laters..see u then

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi Mario, that must be a pain.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Afternoon all,

Back from the dentist and no immediate treatment needed. I've obviously been very good as next time he said he might make me a princess. Well he waffled on about a crown or sumfing.

Then I went to town and had a bit of a spend.

KT we're going to give the 'puter a good clean thingy at the weekend.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning all. Hope everyone is having a good day; it's just getting daylight here. Having my special K with berry yogurt, and looking forward to another beautiful spring day.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Is this still page one? Don't tell me we are busily living our AF lives! :H

I slept 10 hours last night. That is like a Guinnes Book record for me. I have been tired lately. Hope that cures it.

Everybody OK?
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Great you got the sleep, Greenie. Sort of disorienting though, isn't it? :H I've noticed the whole site is VERY slow, feel like a dweeb posting everywhere and just seeing MY name on things! Hope it's a good sign.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Me 'puters on go slow ,greenie, it's been proper poorly with a virus :upset: and takes 10 mins to post.

virus sorted but 'puter recuperating.

yoo hoo Rubes,
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hubs is taking my sister on a Harley ride this PM for her BD. I haven't been able to ride since I broke my leg and foot. Bummer. People think its strange the 2 of them take trips together, sometimes overnight, but if they're gonna do something, after 40+ years...........:H They like to ride, and I don't so much, so works for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

JC, I couldn't bear that! That would be way over the top for my patience level.

Hey rubes.
                          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;837698 wrote: Hubs is taking my sister on a Harley ride this PM for her BD. I haven't been able to ride since I broke my leg and foot. Bummer. People think its strange the 2 of them take trips together, sometimes overnight, but if they're gonna do something, after 40+ years...........:H They like to ride, and I don't so much, so works for me.
                            So what do you do with your leather duds then? Prance around town while they're gone? :H
                            sigpic

Comment

Crikey, Just back for a bit but nearly all the flights in the UK are grounded because of a volcano going off in Iceland and the sky is full of volcanic dust.(above the clouds)
                              would post a link but it would take 3 hours.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X