30 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days

well done on 30days sober be proud of yourself those first 30days can be hard it was my kick start 30days. All in good time you will start feeling better in yourself. just keep moving forward and dont look behind. all the Best.x
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

30 days

Well done Bellinator!
      Good for you...keep it up. 30 days - AWESOME!
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

30 days

CONGRATULATIONS, BELL! :bday3:
        :wave::wave::wave:
        :grouptrophy:
        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

30 days

Congratulations!
          September 23, 2011

Comment

30 days

When I drink I end up drinking mucho, usually with the initial intent to enjoy "it"; the evening, the happy hour, the game, the visitors, etc, Anything, anywhere, anyone, anytime. I set out with seemingly normal & safe intentions but then I lose self control.

Then we all know it is cleaning up the mess and work to manipulate things so that in our eyes things (family, work, friends, health) are in "good standing." I am wanting to be in a "normal good standing" not an "after alcohol good standing."

TGIF no drink for me although it surely crossed my mind a few dozen times.

Looking forward to maintaining "normal good standing" consistently...and if participating and posting helps we reach my initial 30 day goal then my family and I thank you in advance!

Just sharing some thoughts from a friend how is done with day 4 and never been past 17. It's on!!!

Enjoy a happy and AF weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X