Cannot get onto chat??!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pissed, to all my chat buds, I have been unable to get onto chat thurs & tonight, this sux, tho it is forcing me to draw, my bliss........ TTY later, maybe will hop on early tomorrow night, but leaving for south Africa Sunday, so will be crazu busy!!!! Love and miss you all, hope you all see this to know I am fine af, and totally positive!!!! Lots of love!!!! MA/CG xoxo
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Cowgal.......Sorry you could'nt get on chat ! These damn internet providers can piss you off ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

MA..have you tried getting in using the web page option? This option works for me! Good Luck!
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

good to hear you are ok and staying positive and an early have a great time trip girl
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Work pc

Kate this is my work pc, it is saying there r viuses, when I try to open page, it says unable to, did it las night too....... If anyone sees solitaire, can u telll her I can see her the 19th, since the 20th is her som's birthday???? Thanks, will pm her too!

Miss u all!!

Lots of love, sa hi to everyone!!!!

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
          X