Army thread Saturday 17th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning fellow Army buddies, it's be seriously quite in here the past week or so. A good sign I suppose in so much as people are managing their lives fine but I miss the craic. Maybe some of you who havent been here for a while will pop in and say hello some time soon. Not sure what the day has planned for me but it doesnt involve AL. Thats all :waving:
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

KTAB;838428 wrote: Morning fellow Army buddies, it's be seriously quiet in here the past week or so. A good sign I suppose in so much as people are managing their lives fine but I miss the craic. Maybe some of you who havent been here for a while will pop in and say hello some time soon. Not sure what the day has planned for me but it doesnt involve AL. Thats all :waving:
    Army

Everybody

Oh, and BTW.....

JackieClaire inkele::h

P.S. Hi KTAB - was just starting a new thread when I saw yours.... let's hope the Army gets some action today....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi Stirly, there are a few of our regulars MIA. What you up to today, anything exciting?

Comment

KTAB;838435 wrote: Hi Stirly, there are a few of our regulars MIA. What you up to today, anything exciting?
        Sorry K - had to step out for a bit.
        We are off to the Mall today... going to spend as much of Mr.Stirly's money as I can. :specs: :wd::yay::happy::rays: Spent all of mine yesterday

Comment

Good morning army..out and about today so i am on me phone..hope to drop in laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

rived;838313 wrote: Hey all.

It's my birthday today. Shhhhh.....

Had a very happy day, but had to work :upset:. My work partner took good care of me, though. We did a lot of crossword puzzles in hiding. Hope none of you are tax payers in my county (I work for my county government). Oops!
            Hideeho Mario... have a great day...

Quote above is from yesterday... so....

Happy Birthday Rived.....

Stirly inkele:

Comment

I'm off - talk to you all later...

Comment

morning all. i was up early today, only cos ive got a bad back and needed to get on my fabby massage machine. aahhhh. APRIL 17TH... im superstisious about this date, things happen to me .... i got diagnosed with diabetes, got splatted on my motorbike, kitty got splatted by a car. i try and make excuses to avoid doing anything today (very easy in my alcoholic haze) so i hope i get throught the day with no mis haps. i got my bike out yesterday and had a very small bike ride.. loved it. maybe todays not the day for a cycle.
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC. HOPE YOU HAVE A FABBY DAY
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey Spud today will be a good day for us all, I can sense it.

Comment

Ii was clearing the pond out yesterday and found some frogspawn. think i killed a load of it cos i had already chucked a lot otf weedy stuff out but ive saved some and put a little bit in a bowl to watch the progress of the little taddys. o hippety hoppety

Comment

They are a protected species over here now I am pretty sure.

Comment

o poor little taddys. i normally dont clear out the pond crap cos im drunk, but this year i thought ld have a good clear up. hopefully i left some in and they survive

Comment

ktab, when was your other half supposed to be flying. it still doesnt look good for travel

Comment

DW was to have flown to the UK at 7am for nephews wedding. No chance, all the airports are closed again. Not a happy bunny, I will have to do something nice for her. Yesterday they got a few planes off to the states.

Comment

theres a lot of disapointed people out there. it must be so crap to have been planning something nice and have it all go belly up. damn this mother nature lady

Comment

Working...
                              X