Army thread Saturday 17th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all its play it by day wheather i get away on wednesday to portugal or not..i will have to take it one day at time..i have lots of expearince of that so its no problem :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi gang..
      just a quickie coz as most of you know I have my Ollie home at weekends

yep it has been very quiet lately...
      will have to stop working and come back here more often and cause mischief...hee hee:H:H

any of you on facebook have a look at my new pics of Ollie.. it's form Xmas till now...

I recognise some of you but some names I'm still a bit confused with..
      mind you that doesn't take a lot really.....!!!

Jackie asked me to let you guys know thats she's missing coz her PC is sick with a virus....
      I hate the b'stads that set them..
      can really mess with people lives..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Lovely day here...still on my phone .its very slow but it keeps me in contact.back laters

Comment

Quick hello, LJ nice to see you, I am sure you will have a lovely weekend with Ollie. Pity the birthday girl isnt here, I cant give her a big :bday1:
          Weather is so nice you dont even need to fly off Mario
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi ladyjan sorry dont do facebook.but iam sure pics of ollie are fab..jc just informed me that this time 6 months ago.me opal & jc met in belfast..so she is celebrating twice today.

Comment

Oh, Stirly, thanks! Brought tears to my eyes as I thought nobody noticed! Thank you sooooooo much! Our pal JC is celebrating hers today! Cool birthday-ish weekend!
              :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

Awwwh, JC can't see her BD thread?? That's a shame, but maybe she can pick them up later. Yesterday was my sons BD, Monday is daughter's. (Yep, Hubs always liked late JULY :H).Youngest g'daughter will be 8 on Monday, also (runs in the family, I guess). I'm off in a few to 2 baby showers (I see a pattern here). One I've known about for months, so I have a big box full of homemade goodies, the other I only found out about when i received the invite, so undecided on the gift. Anyway, I'll brave the pollen storm and drive my little convertible. That will explain my yellow, wind-blown look.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

spuddleduck;838462 wrote: Ii was clearing the pond out yesterday and found some frogspawn. think i killed a load of it cos i had already chucked a lot otf weedy stuff out but ive saved some and put a little bit in a bowl to watch the progress of the little taddys. o hippety hoppety
                  Oh, Spud, I totally adore tadpoles! What cute little life-forces they are!

Comment

:bday7: Rived may I wish you a belated happy birthday also.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Happy Birt'day, to 2 of our favorite peeps! (Rived & JC!)

sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Dang!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy belated birthday RIVED,

check in laters

Comment

Thanks KTAB, Ruby, and Mario! You guys are totally the BEST!

Comment

hi all

Comment

well its still a lovely day here,got my hands on a pc for a min,while mrs mario is yapping, how is everyone,just thinking what ktab said earlier and it is good that people are getting on with there lives but i think its also very important to keep in touch with each other,so i am going to make a little more effort to be here on mwo more often,for me its a must.as it helped me no end..

Comment

Working...
                                X