Army thread Saturday 17th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi pan - I just went to put away the yard stuff and run a bath. I remember you a little as pan-icked but didn't know anything about you being banned. Nor do I need to know. I'm glad you're getting sober. Sorry about your separation. I hope it works out as whatever is best for you. Now I'm going to hop in the bath!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey, Greenie, you remember me a LITTLE as panicked? I thought we had more interacction that that? Like making the green eye smaller?

Comment

Pan, one suggestion that might help (might not! :H). When we are having AL problems, and relationship problems, we become EXTREMELY sensitive to what people say, even paranoid. I'm SO glad you're back, and, truly, most people will not know or remember your bad actions in the past. If they do, and don't give you another chance, bad on them! Just don't try to read anything more than what is said to you, b/c we've ALL said and done some (almost) unforgiveable things. You know about people who live in glass houses, right? So you post away, find a place your happy, comfortable, and may the (sober) force be with you! I'll look for you.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Rubes.

Comment

Pan,
            My husband and I got married 'in a fever' from that Johnny Cash song. Drinking heavily.

He is still a heavy drinker, I don't. I'm finding he resents me being around now and I find him without morals, a liar, a cheater and a drunk. Sober..things are looking so different.

Gives us a chance to think things through!

Best of luck!

Comment

SGrace. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X