Army Thread 18th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th April

I seem to recall it was one of the easier languages to learn, not that any are easy. I would give Lewis a call and ask but sure my jet is grounded with this ash cloud, you might have heard about it.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Poor DW, had she bought a new hat and everything.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Doesnt wear hats, but yes not happy as it is her nephew. She is just heading off to work now instead. I am going to move a big pile of multch today, just as soon as I can get motivated which wont be any time soon.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Missing your nephew's wedding must be a killer (luckily I've only got one and he's 15)

Well I'm going to get motivated with the hoover or I might just do the crossword or on the other hand I might have another cup of coffee or I might get dressed

nope ,crossy word 1st and a cup of coffee (mutli tasking at it's best)

so laters from moi
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Ciao bella.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

morning all.. looks like its birthday time here.happy birday mario.. i was up at the crack of dawn again today (9am) and am now stuck fast on my back massage machine... oh what a life eh.
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Hi Spud, getting a visual of you being jiggyed around by said machine whilst trying to type a post on your laptop

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

tee hee. im jigging, laptoping, drinking tea and smoking... well thats multi tasking.. also thinking about getting out of my pyjamas and cleaning the kitchen.... but hey, cant do too much at once

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Hey, KTAB & Spuds

Just got back from the shops: the fridge & larder now stocked for another week. I had to get a lot of basics as well - been a bit lazy the past two weekends.

Good news is that my brother will be spending Monday & Tuesday night with us. That's always an excuse to eat well! I'm even being a pro-active Tigger: the roast beef will be par-cooked today, just to be finished off tomorrow evening. I've bought two cooked roast chickens for Tuesday, which I'll just crisp up in the oven. Done and dusted...

Littlest cub and I are also planning on baking a choccie cake this afternoon. We have a couple of birthdays to celebrate, after all! I'll post a piccie if the results appear to be edible (I'm not good at baking, to say the least).
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Hi all just a quick hello.having a lovely day so far.of out 4 lunch soon.hope to drop in laters..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

i have made a decision to stop smoking. i know this is an AL site but ive posted a thread just to help my resolve. i hope you guys wont mind if i waffle on here about my new found mission. its time.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Good for you Spud, filthy habit and it will kill ya.
                          Hi Tip & Mario.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

have a pc for a bit,i am in the middle of Ireland at the moment,its a bit dark down here,looks like rain,but what i am hoping for on this my birthday day :-) is for some wind to blow that volcanic ash away over to jackieclare and maybe even stirlygirly(sorry ladies).thats it hope you are all well,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Tips, can I adopt you? Hubs can burn water.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

mario;839054 wrote: have a pc for a bit,i am in the middle of Ireland at the moment,its a bit dark down here,looks like rain,but what i am hoping for on this my birthday day :-) is for some wind to blow that volcanic ash away over to jackieclare and maybe even stirlygirly(sorry ladies).thats it hope you are all well,
                                Hey, birthday boy! I'm sending you a coupon for a total body wax, but only if i can record it!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X