My boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boss

My boss passed away on Friday and we had his funeral today. He taught me what the saying "larger than life" meant. It is so sad that he tried to hang on for weeks and still passed. He was so smart, honest, funny and just an all around great guy. I am so sad. Reminds me to live everyday to the fullest.

My boss

I'm so sorry, Time. My beloved Aunt passed away this morning, I understand the pain you're in.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

My boss

Ruby
      I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose people who touch our lives. Just have to hold on to the good memories. Hope you are able to do that and I am trying to do the same.

Comment

My boss

so sorry to hear that time hang in there .. love ya my dear friend
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

My boss

I am so sorry time.....Please accept my deepest heartful thoughts....XXXXX
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

My boss

Time... so sorry to hear about your boss, keep well.x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

My boss

I am sorry Time...
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

My boss

I'm sorry for your loss, time. It's good that you had the opportunity to share a portion of a larger than life person though.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

My boss

Sorry for your loss. Makes you appreciate every moment with people in your life.

Comment

My boss

Time sorry to hear of your pain........I know how things can be when someone you think a lot of passes away.........Hold on. IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

My boss

time and ruby

sorry for your loss. i too lost a close family member in feb, so painful. thoughts are with you xx:h
                      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

My boss

Sorry for your loss,remember him with sweetness & kindness.

Comment

Working...
                        X