MWO-Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO-Week 4

From 2 bottles of wine a night to 2 glasses + the trade offs. 4 wks.ago today I went to my Doctor & asked for Topo. He was reluctant at first,but ultimately gave it to me. The side effects have affected my work, etc.,so will have to go slower. Today, I delayed taking all 100 mg. Until 4PM, It made me SPEED!!!!!!!Have not come down yet. Feel like I am a freakin 1970's student during finals week. Yes, Idid take 4 calms as well. Any advice would be appreciated. But the most important step for me occurred last night at a family meeting. Iadmitted to me 2 teenage daughters that I have a drinking problem. It was atough step for me but very necessary. My 16 year old said Dad you do not have a drinking problem. Yes I do. You just can not see it because I sneek more drinks to try to keep my buzz going. It just takes more & more each night as my body builds up resistant to it. It also takes a big toll on my body.Hopefully, you can learn from my mistakes. But tomorrow is a new day & I am thankful for the beginning of the road back home.

MWO-Week 4

Hi Steverino, glad to hear you are on the road back home. I'm sure you will have a big welcome waiting for you when you arrive. I'ts not an easy journey though but as long as you are well prepared for it, and try and avoid those little roads which turn off the main one you will make it .
    All the best and good travelling.
    Irish x
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
    X