ARMY THREAD 20TH APRIL 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know, I don't understand people who watch Soap Operas. I LIVE one! Just been a crazy year, hoping for some peace.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'll write it and stick a few of my neighbours,can I include the one bloke that ran of with his running partner (true)

She says trying to smile as one half of me mouth is frozen.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;840090 wrote: Well my flight to portugal is cancelled, waiting to get another date.:-(
        Sorry to hear that Mario... hope you can get another flight soon....

JackieClaire;840091 wrote:
        :happy:
        I'm back from the dentist and saw a new Mr :h as the other Mr :h was busy ,and I wasn't charged
        I now have functioning front tooth
        Good news JC. Nothing worse than having something wrong with a front tooth. Great that you weren't charged. My sister in Canada pays outrageous amounts of money to get her teeth fixed and I'm talking about simple things like fillings and such. A root canal can cost almost as much as she makes a month.. And one time when she had a root canal done, the dentist said he didn't do permanent fillings, put a temporary one in and sent her to another dentist to do the permanent filling. So she ended up having to pay even more money...

Am off for a wee walk to feed a homeless dog up the road. Will check back in later....
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Same here, SG. HUGE charges, even with insurance.

Just got off the phone with podiatrist office. I stepped on something a couple weeks ago, and can't put weight on my heel now, but can't see what's in there. (Hubs says barefoot and pregnant days are OVER, but I hate wearing shoes! :H So, besides the viewing for aunt, the cooking of the massive meal, the funeral at 2:00 Thursday, I've got a doc appt for possible surgery Thursday at 9:30 AM. Somebody just shoot me.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Because I was there last week ( I left my left kidney as deposit) he just said this time he'd treat it as toothache. Do you think he luurves me too.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Neighhhhh Ruby......gedit eh eh??
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

JC who couldnt love you, you are a dote.

Comment

JackieClaire;840117 wrote: Because I was there last week ( I left my left kidney as deposit) he just said this time he'd treat it as toothache. Do you think he luurves me too.
                  Oh you wicked, wicked, girl! ROFL
                  sigpic

Comment

Where is yis all gone to now?

Comment

I'm here,
                      I was talking to the only love of my life Black Bess
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jeepers dont let Mr JC hear you saying that.

Comment

KTAB;840137 wrote: Jeepers dont let Mr JC hear you saying that.
                          it's ok he knows i'm only with him for his enormous ................

credit card limit
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thats my girl :bigwink:

Comment

Well, you know the Toon won the Championship last night.
                              I have news from my football correspondent who's busy peeling potoes at the mo.

'The reason that the Toon isn't having a parade this year is they are keeping it low key after farting about and getting relegated last season'
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OK, how low can reality TV sink??!!?? A show is being touted starring Sandra Bullock's husband, Jesse James, and Tiger Wood's mistresses in a show called 'Celebrity Cheaters', where they expose stars who are cheating!!!WTF Also read Ozzie Osbourne's wife is having her breast implants removed and giving them to Ozzie. I think I'll quit reading the news and watching TV.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X