X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 20TH APRIL 2010

Just a little test from me phone :-:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

It's working
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi all sitting here in hospo. As expected very busy.might go for a walk soon while iam waiting for mrs mario

Comment

Hi, All

Hope Mrs. Mario is OK...

See you laters: dead bored at the office today so couldn't help but to peek in here...
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi mr tips thanks catch you all laters.

Comment

hi di hi all. up at the crack of dawn again (9 am ha ha, but im getting better). waiting for news on our landrover, took it in for mot yesterday, its been off the road for 18months. gave it a bloody good clean so that should get it through surely. i find it really hard to drive its a huge beast with a mind of its own. i might get out gardening before mid day today ... wehey. looking slightly more hopeful for mario's flight.. fingers crossed
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

i put in an application for an admin job at a mental health organisation. om the form it asked if i had had mental health issues, in the past. i said no. ive ended up in hospital twice after overdosing my insulin (drunk of course) and had councelling sessions. should i have been honest??? i really dont think it would have enhanced my chance of getting the job but i do like to be honest
                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hi everyone.
                  Computer working for the time being. I have a zillion things to do but wanted to stop in for a quick :hello:.... hope you all have a great day. Will catch up to you later.
                  Mario - fingers and toes crossed for Mrs. M :h
                  Spuds, hard to say... it was something that really wouldn't affect your working that happened so maybe no need to mention it. I know what you mean about being honest, tho'....
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning all. The sleep fairy deserted me again last night.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning Rubes, cirly wirly stirly girly, mrs spuds,

Spuds, When I filled in a form for my Action for Children course and I was totally totally honest. I was far too scared at being caught out at a later date. The good news is I go back for the 5th training session tomorrow.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;839911 wrote: Hi everyone.
                        Computer working for the time being. I have a zillion things to do but wanted to stop in for a quick :hello:.... hope you all have a great day. Will catch up to you later.
                        Mario - fingers and toes crossed for Mrs. M :h
                        Spuds, hard to say... it was something that really wouldn't affect your working that happened so maybe no need to mention it. I know what you mean about being honest, tho'....
                        Stirls, I did mention this in Chat. Purple hurts the eyes. You must be young.

Comment

Take that back. Purple hurts MY eyes.

Comment

LOL :H Couldn't see what you were typing, huh??
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello All,

I'm pretty sure I'm posting where I intend to this time.

It's almost 8 o'clock in the evening here in Oz and I survived another day.

I have discovered that I'm having to learn how to cook without Alcohol.

And I don't just mean that I miss the glass by my right hand, I mean really have to think about what I'm doing.
                              Usually I pour a glass of vino it kicks in and I feel instantly calm and go into Auto Pilot, now I just have to get organized all on my own.

Add to that I'm not sure if I actually cook better while loaded,
                              now I can taste and remember what I had for dinner.

Jacqrabbit
                              Happy to be back

Comment

hi everyone
                                and hello Jacqrabbit and welcome

My puter is about ready to die, has never really recovered from the new years day coffee incident . so if I disappear off face of MWO I have not deserted you okay.
                                It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X