Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD 20TH APRIL 2010

hi Stily wirly & Tigs..xxx
    just had areally upsetting video call, brought up things that should be left un touched..
    shit

Comment

I'm sorry, Jan. Do you want to talk?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;840234 wrote: I'm sorry, Jan. Do you want to talk?
        yep..plzzz

Comment

I'm sorry, Jan, I got involved in some family calls about the funeral plans. Are you still around?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

just got back from a local play... without drinking... so so much better. in the past i would have drank before going, impatiently waited for interval to drink... maybe pop to the off license for more, then wait imatiently for the end so i could go drinking.. too much like hard work (perhaps i should have ditched the play and stayed at home drinking). so yet another new sober experience went very well..ice cream at interval and chips on way home... oh healthy living.
            just seen on the news that flights should be back on tomorrow.. too late for mario. what a bugger... you deserve a holiday
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
            X