Turtle drop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turtle drop.

looking for peace;840015 wrote: Ok, I have to know.... what's an "enema clock"?
    I'm so happy you asked! :H

I "resized" it. The results were less than stellar.

If you look carefully, you can see that the enema "tip" is the hat of the happy character on the face of the clock. It's a little squished up after the resize, but you can still make it out. The body is the "bottle" part of the enema. Oh, it's a "Fleet" enema. The arms of the clock are the arms of the character, and they have little gloved hands on them. Attached files [img]/converted_files/1205515=5575-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Turtle drop.

more2life;840026 wrote: Hi Fennel,

One of my favorite things to do is to clean out my closet's and cabinets, pack everything nicely in a box, or bag and take it to the nearest WalMart with a "free" note. Every single time I have done this the bag has been gone out of the shopping cart before I come out. The last time I did it I got caught putting the bag in, when I came out a woman came over to me and thanked me for the beautiful clothes. My husband really gets into too.
      What a great idea, more2life...and your way, people actually get to choose what they want, rather than have things "dropped" upon them surreptitiously! :h

Comment

Turtle drop.

rubywillow;840081 wrote: 'Ever seen the sign posted in some shops "Unattended and poorly behaved children will be given an expresso and a free puppy"?
        I've seen that! I love it and endorse it wholeheartedly! :H

Comment

Turtle drop.

Fennel,

The Turtle Drop sounds like so much fun! I want to know what was on the explanatory note.

Spam xx

Comment

Turtle drop.

Fennel....Don't mess with my lawn Knomes ! ha! IAD
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Turtle drop.

IAD;840324 wrote: Fennel....Don't mess with my lawn Knomes ! ha! IAD
              I promise!

Comment

Turtle drop.

Spam;840313 wrote: Fennel,

The Turtle Drop sounds like so much fun! I want to know what was on the explanatory note.

Spam xx
                The note was so sappy. It said "Please let me stay. (insert heart symbol here) I need a home". It didn't say "I'm the product of a broken home" or anything, but I did want to have some sort of a note in case someone with zero sense of humor captured us.

Comment

Turtle drop.

Oh, and now Mrs. Fennel insists that she's hugely attached to her darned enema clock, so I guess I won't be dropping that in anybody's yard. Not many people can boast having one of those! :H

Comment

Turtle drop.

A few years ago in NZ, someone's ugly (but much loved) gnome went missing from their garden. A week or so later, the owner started receiving postcards from the gnome who had gone on his big OE (overseas experience) with a neighbour. It made the news (we don't get out much!), and the gnome had his photo taken in lots of places around the world before being dropped back in his garden one evening. :H Very creative. I ike the idea of the turtle drop. I wonder if it gets passed around the neighbourhood now. You might even get it back one day.

Comment

Working...
                    X