Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning

I was just thinking....( dangerous i know )...Cigarettes come with a health warning now listing the hazards of smoking..From smoking while pregnant can damage your baby to smoking can cause impotence....Why on earth arn't these warnings on alcahol...Its crazy.
    I know it might not make much difference but if the tobacco companies have to do it i think the alcahol companies should aswell.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Warning

Hi Mackeral

I could not agree more Here in the UK alcohol is so much part of the culture, 7% White Cider is less that ?1.00 a litre !!I defenatley think the the alcohol compaines should be more responsable!

Regards Whitestar

Comment

Warning

Hiya Whitestar, i'm in the UK to....I used to drink the stuff...White Lightning....Its deadly....and i swear it makes your guts ache the next day....There is no need for that stuff to be sold...Its designed for alcaholics....Its cheap..tastes like sh*t and it gets you drunk really fast.
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Warning

agree, agree, agree. I only drank beer but still think something should be on that aswell.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Warning

There is a warning in the US on alcoholic beverages about women who are pregnant could cause damage to unborn children. Hmm.

-Nina

Comment

Warning

the alcohol lobby has done a great job of protecting their interests in the US. that being said there are state requirements such as Prop 65 in California that require the posting of a placard at places that serve on-premesis alcohol. you will see them on the wall in bars and in winery tasting rooms, they are white and about 10 inches square. otherwise, I gues it's up to us to figure our what's good/bad for us
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Warning

I'm sure I heard on the news that the government were bringing in legislation to make manufacturers put health warnings on bottles of booze, also a good idea would be if they put the amount of calories in each bottle as well!
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Warning

My Doctor thinks there should be a health warning about the link between alcohol and breast cancer. That just scares the heck out of me!

Comment

Working...
                X