X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd April 2010

hello

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

JackieClaire;841155 wrote: Stirly will you stop taking photos of me when I'm 'busy'. For gawds sake don't let Mr JC see them.Hello JC... Hiya Rubes (if you're still around)... Jackie I promise not to take any more pics of you but is it okay if I post some ones of ME??

mario;841166 wrote:
      hello
      Hey Mario - you said that so quietly that I only just now heard you.. How's things??
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

ive just been for a little job. part time in a bakery shop.... oooh cakes n yummy stuff. fingers crossed. i may not get it but i think they will remember me. i walked down with the dogs with no poo bags so i had to ask them for a bag for poo. they put the job in the window at 10am and had 3 people in before 11. pretty rubbish for jobs here at the moment. ive been not doing lots of jobs today.. i keep finding myself drawn to the comfy chairs in the conservatory.... well i gotta get some rest before i start work.. ho ho
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

oh did i mention.. thats where my back massage machine is.. aahhhhhh
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey Mario, everyone. Spuds good luck on the job - sounds fun! When will you know? If you don't hear from them in a day or so, stop back by, remind them you'd really like the chance! The kitchen here is officially closed, except for the pack-up. And the load up. I had hoped to be done and dressed by now to take the food early, but no luck, so I'll just leave the cemetary early. She's being buried next to her Momma, Dad, brother and infant baby sister, and a few other neices, nephews, so it's a good place. And it's very close to me, so I can keep the place maintained. She always did it in the past, or I helped her. Anyway, time for a quick shower, make myself presentable as possible, and face the crazy relatives again.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

spuddleduck;841180 wrote: ive just been for a little job. part time in a bakery shop.... oooh cakes n yummy stuff. fingers crossed. i may not get it but i think they will remember me. i walked down with the dogs with no poo bags so i had to ask them for a bag for poo. they put the job in the window at 10am and had 3 people in before 11. pretty rubbish for jobs here at the moment. ive been not doing lots of jobs today.. i keep finding myself drawn to the comfy chairs in the conservatory.... well i gotta get some rest before i start work.. ho ho
              That's grand Spuddles. I would love something like that. Jobs very scarce here unfortunately.
              Yes, go and have a spell with your back massager before you get to doing anything strenuous...:H

Comment

rubywillow;841185 wrote: Hey Mario, everyone. Anyway, time for a quick shower, make myself presentable as possible, and face the crazy relatives again.
                Take care Ruby. Our thoughts are with you. Try to get a good rest over the next couple of days....Stirly
                P.S. And let us know how your foot is...

Comment

Didn't have time to make it to doc, so hoping to get my daughter to look at it over the weekend. It's still pretty sore, but, Oh, well! :H
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;841190 wrote: Didn't have time to make it to doc, so hoping to get my daughter to look at it over the weekend. It's still pretty sore, but, Oh, well! :H
                    Okay. Sounds good. Now have that shower and get out of there... :h

Comment

hi stirly ruby and spuds,

Comment

mario;841199 wrote: hi stirly ruby and spuds,
                        Hey-ho Mario. You popped in and whispered hello and then we lost you for a bit...:sulk::anon:

Comment

ya got distracted elsewhere,....but i am back

Comment

mario;841203 wrote: ya got distracted elsewhere,....but i am back
                            I know what you mean... especially if I happen to pass through the kitchen...

Comment

is that you and your fridge

Comment

mario;841208 wrote: is that you and your fridge
                                Not really. My fridge is smaller and I'm bigger...and my hair is dark red.... I do have the same glasses tho'.

Comment

Working...
                                X