Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 4 AF. The demon calls...

All I can say is;

1. You can get through this evening no problems without AL and the bonus is you will go to bed feeling great and wake up to another AF day feeling fantastic.

That's it really and it's not difficult. What is difficult is a night of AL followed by all the rubbish that will follow in the morning.

So take it easy do something else even if it's really mundane. Stop thinking about AL and get absorbed in whatever simple thing it is. Before you know it it will be time for bed and sleep.

Comment

day 4 AF. The demon calls...

Girlie 11/10 for posting,
      (you been borrowing Spinal Tap's amp again?)
      All above posts are spot-on, you have excellent ammunition by now i hope.
      You're right, a beautiful sunny day...hasn't it been just gorgeous? And supposed to be nice all over the weekend too! Plan some great things to do, both special & mundane. And then tell yourself this "These things will only happen if I stay sober"
      My suggestion is distraction. Don't even entertain the thought - Ruby's right.
      And K is bang on with the "F**k it" switch identification. I've replaced mine with a "F**k OFF" switch. I fire it at those sneaky thoughts with the sound of machine-gun fire & then I distract myself, preferably with something which keeps my mind busy.
      THINK ABOUT/DO SOMETHING ELSE !!!
      Gold x
      :sun:

Comment

Working...
      X