Subliminal Message? 420?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subliminal Message? 420?

This is VERY off topic, but I just wanted to share this, because it is really really weird!!!

420 is the number associated with pot smoking. At least it is here in the states. I think its tea time in Amsterdam or something.

For the past several years, the number 420 keeps popping up in my life!!! For example, I will notice the time (4:20) or the odomotor of my car (420) and so on. It literally just keeps popping up everywhere! So weird!!!

Today I noticed that someone replied to my post on 4-20. Her number of posts 420.

Am I supposed to be smoking pot or something??? LOL!!!!!

P.S. I am joking. I dont like to smoke pot, never have.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Subliminal Message? 420?

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago. It was during my drinking day's, but most times when i'd look at the clock, it'd be the same time. Can't remember what it was...12.17 or something, but happened often enough for me to take note. Interesting.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

Over it, Never heard of 420 and pot.... learn something new every day. I think that you just notice things more that you are thinking about. The things were always there, in the same frequency, you just don't ignore them like you would ignore things you have no reason to notice. For example, I need to get a new car soon and I have been checking out the Honda CRV's (too scared to get a Toyota RAV4) . Since I have had the silver CRV on my mind a month ago, it seems to me like they are all over the road. It's not that suddenly people have been going crazy buying the CRV's in the last month. I just notice every single one.

Serendipity is very interesting. I do believe there is something to coincidence... I just don't know exactly what to make of it. Perhaps there's a good book or website to explain the power if it to us.

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

hmmmmmm...not sure what to say my friend
        google 4:20 and see what comes up
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

Guitarista;841080 wrote: Similar thing happened to me a few years ago. It was during my drinking day's, but most times when i'd look at the clock, it'd be the same time. Can't remember what it was...12.17 or something, but happened often enough for me to take note. Interesting.
          Me, too - for a few years - 22:22 at night. We'd be watching TV and although I hadn't looked at the clock on the video player all night - suddenly my eyes would go to it and it was always the same time...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

((((OoOo-OoOo...You have now entered the Twilight Zone)))) I wake ALMOST every night at 1:20, or if I am awake, I check the clock. That's the exact time our little dog woke us barking furiously toward the door the night our BF was killed in an accident, and the time the newspaper later reported the accident happened. Odd, huh?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

Holy crap, the same number has been popping up everywear for me! i looked it up and found this post. im thinking it is a spirit warning me about the date 4/20 like not to smoke on that day or any day cause thats weed day. i look at the clock and its 420 ALWAYS. I go on the internet and things get posted at 420. i sit at my desk in highschool and in front of me and 420 is written on the chair right in front. its driving me crazy

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

I have contacted mulder and scully. They are on the way.:H
                I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

in 1984 a bomb went off in the middle of the night at the hotel where our then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was staying. I woke up with a jolt at about 2.45am that night then went back to sleep. found out the next day that was when the bomb went off. Since then I have woken up several times in the night when other events have taken place.
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

No matter how early or late I run for a train, the board in the station always says the train will be along in 19 mins - does that count
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

Not going to get into the debate about the merits of pot, its connection to 420--that's a whole other conspiracy.

The title and author of the thread caught my attention though. Subliminal messages through the media are a given, but do we realize to what degree? Google Illuminati and the music industry if you dare. I really had no idea of the extent of their influence. Shed a whole new light on Michael Jackson, Eminem and the performing puppets (unless they break free or Recover) for me.

Hope you're doing well Lisa.:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

How funny you should post this! I wake up every night at 4:40am at the moment - it's driving me nuts! I put it down to my 'body clock' having got into this routine now thinks it is "wide-awake time".

If 420 is pot smoking though, what is 440? Hope it is something fun!
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Subliminal Message? 420?

It's what you do after 420.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                          X