X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimples, antabuse, Alcohol

Hi there,
    I hope you are all well.
    I have noticed something very, very strange. As soon as i stop drinking, pimples start appearing on my chest and back!! :upset:
    As soon as i start drinking pimples go away!!! I have never, ever had any problems with pimples ( maybe cos i drank all my life LOL). My chest is itchy and it looks awful. I've heard that toothpaste might help. Is that true?
    I am taking antabuse as well. Is it possible that antabuse is the cause?

Netty

BTW. I have not had a single beer( or any AL for that matter) for over 6 weeks now.
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Wonderful, Net, on the AF time! That's an amazing run.
    Pimples, well, I don't know. I never had a problem, even as a teen. Hubs, on the other hand, has them still, and he's OLLLLLDDDD! :H Chest, nose, shoulders, etc. and unfortunately passed it to children and grands. Try googling all the symptons on WebMD, plus the meds you are taking. I hope you can find an answer. Trust me, I'd take pimples over alchoholism ANY day. Keep us posted, OK. Remember, it's what's inside, especially being a better person!, that counts.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello

(I have only ever posted in the baclofen section before hope its ok to post here too)

I find that pimples or spots as we call them here in England are a sure sign of detox, it is when your body is getting rid of something that they show as an eruption in the skin, it is kind of obvious really when you think about it, like a small volcano eruption, because something beneath the surface has to come out, so it is all good really.

Comment

tryagain;842620 wrote: Hello

(I have only ever posted in the baclofen section before hope its ok to post here too)

I wish more of our fellow bac-heads would participate more broadly on MWO, tryagain... Many are missing out on a great community.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yes! Spread the word, this site is for EVERYONE, everywhere!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X