Army Thread 25th April 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go Armereenos - the MWO Pups at 6 months old.

In the second photo from Left to right is Grim, Pops, Starty, Tips and Zen.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/40386=5577-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/40386=5578-attachment.jpg[/img]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

to all the Troopers and to those who will drop by later.

Everybody!!!
    Stirly:h
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning (evening), Zeppie

Wow: they look like a lively bunch!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Now both of you have snuck up on me: I was about to start the thread wehn Zepie posted.

I thought I'd be the 1st to respond to Zeppie, but nooooooo. Stirly was in there before me.

I'll clearly have to another cup of coffee and up my game
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;842773 wrote: Here we go Armereenos - the MWO Pups at 6 months old.

:hello: Zeppers..... Starts beat me to getting the thread going yesterday and you got to it today... Looks like I'm gonna have to get up earlier and get going....

Your dishies are beautiful.... oh my.... what a handful they must be... keep posting pics to keep us updated.....good to see you........Stirly...

Hey Tips - just now saw you......Good Morning...!!!

Comment

hiya tippers - I shifted them today into to seperate kennel and runs (but they will run together during the day. They can all see each other and are side by side but they are howling their behinds off tonight, hopefully they have worn out by my bedtime

Comment

stirly-girly;842777 wrote:
              :hello: Zeppers..... Starts beat me to getting the thread going yesterday and you got to it today... Looks like I'm gonna have to get up earlier and get going....
              Imagine if Spuds wanted to start the thread??? Five alarm clocks, a shotgun going off next to her, a thunderstorm... And that would be just to get the left eyelid to open :H:H:H
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;842773 wrote: Here we go Armereenos - the MWO Pups at 6 months old.

So Starts is the one with the white that's got her face stuck in the camera trying to see what's going on, while all the other doggers are behaving...:H:H

Comment

Zeppie2;842778 wrote: hiya tippers - I shifted them today into to seperate kennel and runs (but they will run together during the day. They can all see each other and are side by side but they are howling their behinds off tonight, hopefully they have worn out by my bedtime
                  Why do they have to be separated, Zeps? So that their training can begin?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;842783 wrote: So Starts is the one with the white that's got her face stuck in the camera trying to see what's going on, while all the other doggers are behaving...:H:H
                    Yes, that was the first one I took, all the others where sitting there nicely then starts came leaping up at the fence as I clicked the button What a show off!!

Comment

Morning All

Well I should have started the thread seeing how I've just got in from some obscure restaurant in SA where I was STOOD up.

And I had me posh frock on.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;842782 wrote: Imagine if Spuds wanted to start the thread??? Five alarm clocks, a shotgun going off next to her, a thunderstorm... And that would be just to get the left eyelid to open :H:H:H
                        Yeah and if she'd happened to fall asleep on top of that massage machine not even an army bugle would get her going....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1ccmnfwNyA&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy- The Andrews Sisters

Comment

tiptronic_ct;842784 wrote: Why do they have to be separated, Zeps? So that their training can begin?
                          They are starting to bicker a bit Tips - Grim already has a bite on his back. Plus you and Pops are getting waaayyyyyy to fat. That way I can limit their food too

Comment

JackieClaire;842787 wrote: Morning All

Well I should have started the thread seeing how I've just got in from some obscure restaurant in SA where I was STOOD up.

You should have shaved your legs. I mistook you for a guy in drag...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;842787 wrote: Morning All

Morning JC... well ya shoulda known better. I gave up having a shower with Mr. G to go to Tips "music night" and he dropped it to say we should memorize the national anthem and then disappeared....

Comment

Working...
                              X