Tornado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tornado

Blimey after some posts from Ruby last night I see there has been devastation in Mississippi. I sure hope nobody was caught up in this.

Tornado Hits Mississippi: At Least 10 Die As Storm Rips Through Choctaw, Yazoo And Holmes Counties | World News | Sky News
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Tornado

The destruction is unbelievable.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tornado

hope ruby & family is alright

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Tornado

any body heard from greenie..she lives close to Rubes..??
        also doesn't Rubes live close to Yazoo???

gonna have a look at when tigger was with her I think she posted where her home is..????

Comment

Tornado

this is wot I've found so far, I know she lives close to here..
          Chattahoochee River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just gotta now check the tornado path..
          can you all have a look as well ????

Mississippi tornado kills 10 | World news | guardian.co.uk

Comment

Tornado

lets just that she's lost power and thats why she has no contact with us..
            has anyone got her phone number ??
            or greenies..?????

Comment

Tornado

I really do believe it is a good idea, as has been suggested before,
              that one of us should exchange numbers with one of us..
              I have..

Comment

Tornado

I am good, sun is shining today. Always that way; the day after the 'wrath of God' is always a beautiful, sunny day. We missed the bullet this time. I used the word serendipitous yesterday describing the path tornadoes take. They can touch down and obliterate one house, leave the next completely untouched. I've been way too close for comfort to them in the past, and have a mighty respect for the awesome power of nature. Please, on this lovely day, hug your loved ones, thank God for your life, and pray for those whose lives will never be the same. And THANK YOU to my friends here who were concerned for me. It means the world.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tornado

oooh honey...
                  thank goodness you are fine..
                  we've all been worried about you..

you are very dear to so many of us.......:h:h:h:h

Comment

Tornado

rubywillow;842986 wrote: I am good, sun is shining today. Always that way; the day after the 'wrath of God' is always a beautiful, sunny day. We missed the bullet this time. I used the word serendipitous yesterday describing the path tornadoes take. They can touch down and obliterate one house, leave the next completely untouched. I've been way too close for comfort to them in the past, and have a mighty respect for the awesome power of nature. Please, on this lovely day, hug your loved ones, thank God for your life, and pray for those whose lives will never be the same. And THANK YOU to my friends here who were concerned for me. It means the world.
                    Hey Rubes - just dropped in for a quick peek and saw your post. Glad to hear you are okay.....we can all breathe a sigh of relief now...:h
                    And hopefully any other members who were close to bad storms etc, will post and let us know they're okay. SOBS already did so we know she's alright...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Tornado

YAZOO CITY, Miss. (AP) — A tenth person has been killed in Mississippi by a devastating tornado that flattened homes and businesses in the state. More than a dozen others have been injured.

Mississippi Emergency Management Agency spokesman Greg Flynn said five people were killed in Choctaw County and one in Holmes County. Two of those dead in Choctaw county are children.

Yazoo County Coroner Ricky Shivers says the storm has killed four people in his county.

No names have been released.

Gov. Haley Barbour told The Associated Press there was "utter obliteration" in parts of Yazoo County, an area where he is from. More than 15 other counties were also damaged.

The swath of debris forced rescuers to pick up some of the injured on all-terrain vehicles.

A huge tornado that killed 10 people in Louisiana and Mississippi was expected to carry heavy thunderstorms, hail and a few tornadoes east toward Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida on Sunday, the National Weather service said in its forecast.

The storm system that delivered another 40 tornadoes across a broad swath of the US south and mid- west, is pushing eastward across Mississippi, reports said.

The National Weather Service warned that the 1.2-kilometer-wide lethal twister has created a 'particularly dangerous situation.'
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                      X