Army Thread 26th April 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It went well, she would have been happy, the nasties in my family have already started.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi....back again..
      went missing, on phone to ollie then take my girls out..

Comment

rubywillow;843810 wrote: It went well, she would have been happy, the nasties in my family have already started.
        Feck's sake, that's awful.

Hi LJ!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hiya greenie bum..
          missed you for ages..
          and yep I reckon it's the same all over the world.. familys and funerals..
          f'ing vultures..
          they were with my dad and then with my mum..

Comment

You do hear about it often.

How's the ollie fella?
            sigpic

Comment

There is a lot of jealousy towards me, unfortunately, and it's hard to have all these people fawning over me at these gatherings knowing they're cutting me to ribbons soon as I turn my back.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;843820 wrote: There is a lot of jealousy towards me, unfortunately, and it's hard to have all these people fawning over me at these gatherings knowing they're cutting me to ribbons soon as I turn my back.
                Rubes honey you just gotta treat them with the contempt they deserve, even if you don't do anything to their face, just inside of yourself..

jealousy is one of the worse deadly sins. it overwhelms those that are jealous of you, and eats into their souls,
                but you must rise above them and treat them with the contempt they deserve and rise above it..

Comment

I know, Jan, and thank you. It hurts, but this is the way they treated my Momma, all but my aunt who just passed away. Her son and I had a long talk, and we're good. I told him I knew people were saying my aunt gave me things, etc., he said "you, and me, and momma know the truth". That helps.
                  sigpic

Comment

I am back. Standing on the road beside the covered bridge Ruby
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Make your funeral outfit a suit of armor :H
                      sigpic

Comment

KTAB;843826 wrote: I am back. Standing on the road beside the covered bridge Ruby
                        nekkid?
                        sigpic

Comment

Strange as it may sound, but no.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi everyone, such a shame that I am at work while the flurry of activity is taking place!
                            :crazymonkey: RivEd

Comment

oh. I wont' go look then.
                              sigpic

Comment

hiya rived! I'd like to be done with the flurry of ativity on my desk!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X