Clear All

Army Thread 26th April 2010

Yes, thank you!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Bloody hell, but that was good!

One of the best choccie sauces for ice cream, but dead easy to make.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Greeny.
        Hungry Tip?
        I dont know if this gets lost in translation but seeing as I am sharing some Irish stuff give this a look. I think it is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC6egPqgqpE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - learn to speak dublinese
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;843773 wrote: Hi Greeny.
          Hungry Tip?
          I dont know if this gets lost in translation but seeing as I am sharing some Irish stuff give this a look. I think it is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC6egPqgqpE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - learn to speak dublinese
          :H:H:H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I've gotta go again. Should be back later to say g'nite
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm sure you do, after what you ate!:H
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

See you Tip, not surprised you need to lay down after your little snack

Comment

Hi Ruby.
                  Geenie I sure do like the location of your new house.

Comment

There's no view of my cabin address on the map thing, probably scared to drive down my road.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Last post was in reference to my post no.191 Ruby

Comment

On Google you can see my house, cars outside etc..... maybe George Orwell was on to something eh?

Comment

KTAB;843781 wrote: Last post was in reference to my post no.191 Ruby
                          I was speaking about another subject, hon.
                          sigpic

Comment

KTAB;843784 wrote: On Google you can see my house, cars outside etc..... maybe George Orwell was on to something eh?
                            me too. Except it's old and FH's cars are there, I guess i wasn't home.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Mine was done in the last 18 months at most cause there was no house there before that.

Comment

Can't see mine, we be in the wilderness.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X