Army Thread 26th April 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you taken yourself off anywhere exotic yet Ruby and walked the streets?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

don't tempt her!! We try to keep her from doing that!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I got arrested the last time.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I haven't figured out yet how to do it yet without a spcific address. And I can't do anything but turn inn a circle when I get there. :H
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Oh dear you two :no:....I might have guessed. There is a saying, 'stick your ass out and it will be kicked'.

Comment

Just go into a map of the world and use the slider to zoom in and out. Hold down the mouse to drag it about. Then when you find where you want to go walk about zoom in or click on the orange man. There is a little map in the bottom right showing where you are and you can drag the guy to any street that is highlighted. Alternatively you can use the arrows in the main street map. Clear as mud?

Comment

Perzactly. Put in 2424 Georgia 255 Helen Ga USA and you should be standing on the bridge below my house. On one side of the bridge is a Covered Bridge, on the other side, upstream, you can see our mountain. The tallest pine tree you see his where our cabin sits.
                sigpic

Comment

Not sure exactly where you mean but it sure is in a lovely uncrowded area. National forest, how cool is that. Phone is going

Comment

hi all very tired mario just droping in to say hi

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Yes, 2/3 of the county is National Forest (Chattahoochee). Not sure about what I mean about what? That's the stream that runs through our prop, Greenie, and this bridge is where they stock it with trout! Plus my friend up there owns 2 miles of it upstream. VERY peaceful.
                      sigpic

Comment

mario;843800 wrote: hi all very tired mario just droping in to say hi
                        Whatcha been doing, Mario. We've been travelling the world!
                        sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;843802 wrote: Whatcha been doing, Mario. We've been travelling the world!
                          I have been travelling Ireland got a days work this morning nice day for a long drive

Comment

Ruby & ktab and everyone else goodnight see you all in the morning

Comment

Sleep well, sweet Prince!!
                              sigpic

Comment

rubes, how was the funeral?
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X