Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriends......

well

Looks to me like you blew it big time there, Kanga-Roo.

I'm here for you.

I have a back scratcher and a Calendula plant.

Yours, Helen

Comment

Girlfriends......

But Helen!

That's a bloody decent offer............I'll mull that one over.

But what'll Tawn say?

Ach, she won't know............she's off to bloody Barbados!
      :k TheKanga

Comment

Girlfriends......

Melvin.

Dear Mr. Kanga,

I feel it only fair to advise that I sit on the board of "The office of anti-arachnid aversion". Considering the bond we have forged, I have taken steps to have your name deleted from our list of 'possible candidates worthy of retaliation'. I would hate to see you harmed. May I suggest? Thankyou in advance! Perhaps it may be prudent to keep particular fetishes to oneself, until one is sure that such fetish is acceptable.

Now, I feel you may have a lot of making up to do in the girlfriend department. Fortunately you don't suffer the same phobia as Kev, so this should make things considerably easier to handle. I highly recommend jumping right into plans for said wedding. Aside from setting a good example for Kev, I have found that ladies like to see their man involved in those tedious preparations, you know, the ones the equivalent of watching paint dry. It shows devotion. And don't forget, she is right! Give jewellery.

Yours,

Melvin.

PS. Mr Kanga? Thankyou for your advice regarding losing unwanted paramours. I shall keep you posted.

Dear Ms Tawnyfrog,

I hope you will accept my sincere apologies for 1/ Misspelling your name, and 2/ Perhaps inadvertently making it appear I endorse the ingestion of arachnids. Thankyou in advance for acceptance.

Comment

Girlfriends......

Mel...........

As you bloody well know, I think the bloody sun shines out of ya......in a very bonhomous, yet doughty way.

Now............what are ya tryin' to say mate? Get involved?

Okay, how about white napkins embroidered with various species of spiders.......just to tie the two in like.

What'dya think, eh? Good one?

Comment

Girlfriends......

OK everybody - literally running out of the door to the airport - haven't read the last few pages, no time but I hope you've sorted Kev. Leaving the laptop at home (too much sand where I'm staying) and no mobile phone reception.

Wish me a happy holiday.

Comment

Girlfriends......

Ummmmmmmm........

So, you haven't read the last two pages? Well, that's good.....lot of drivel in them anyway...me and Helen were just discussin' what the weather would be like in Barbados round about now............nothin' interestin'.

Now Tawn...........you sure you know what your doin?

What if somethin' happens to me? What if I fall down a manhole or somethin' just as dangerous? How's anybody gonna get in touch with ya so that you can rush home to be by your Kanga's side. WHERE YOU BLOODY SHOULD BE TAWN........Not gallavantin' to God knows where with God knows who...........

Sorry Tawn.......now, off ye pop love. Don't forget your sunscreen.

Happy holiday........
              :upset:

Comment

Girlfriends......

Whoa

No hint of guilt there, eh?

Comment

Girlfriends......

SSsshhhhhhhh!

Not now Helen!

PS: She hasn't read the last 2 pages........we're off scott free! And anyway, it was you who tried to debauch me.

Comment

Girlfriends......

Hey Kanga

Most interesting delima your mate Kev is enduring.... I reckon' your mate should take this here sheila to a bloody good day out at the Melbourne Cup... (soda water of course) get himself a couple of tickets to the corporate box, let her put on her best frock and see what goes...

Cheers

Wattle
                    Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Girlfriends......

G'Day Wattle

and that's not a bloody bad idea mate........I will tell Kev.

It's a pity a certain sheila will be out of the bloody country up to bloody high jinx, or I could have made a foursome up with Kev...........

Never mind...........

Mind you, there is a sheila that I maybe could take if she wasn't such a dobber........thanks for that Wattle.

Comment

Girlfriends......

Not that for a bloody minute

I would even contemplate takin' any other sheila...........

Tawn, love..............if it's not too late...........................don't go.....

Comment

Girlfriends......

I'm in the airport. You just had me paged. What's up?

Comment

Girlfriends......

Hi Kate...

I am unable on this occassion to be attending the greatest ("piss-up") race of all.... too far to walk from canetoad country ... but I am mighty worried about this Kanga bloke and his mate Kev.. I reckon they might both be major chick magnets.. Tawn becare my friend..

Wattle
                            Failure is not the falling down... it's the staying down

Comment

Girlfriends......

Just wanted to say..................

I think ye'd better come back love..............ye've left yer bloody passport you silly bugger

There..........that'll get her back eh Kate? Bit of a sly fox, I am.

Comment

Girlfriends......

Kate -

What the heck is going on???? I KNOW I had my passport, 100% certain ... in my bag. I triple-checked it last night.

3 weeks in Barbados. Absolute beach-front property. Beautiful tall men singing calypso type songs and I can't bloody go. I could just sit here and
                                :upset::upset::upset::upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X