Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on my status, and starting new HCG diet, No AL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been gone to Texas, and then back here to Colorado with hubby, so I wanted to update you all on my status...I got permission to go to Texas obviously, and got off the call in color deal daily, there was no way to do that from Texas, so that part is over, have a hearing with the DMV on May 19thm which will get rescheduled because I have to go to Johns Hopkins for my cancer check during that time, my Doctor wrote me a letter stating that due to the radical and extensive nature of my surgery, it'd be nearly impossible for me to exhale hard enough to make the breath device work...we'll see what happens, if I can keep my license, that's my biggest worry, the rest, I can handle. Taught me a big lesson!!!! Also, I've been working out and doing alot of organic juicing, and have lost nearly all the weight I wanted to except the last 8 lbs, give or take. I know this is the stubborn hormonal weight, so several of my friends have started the HCG diet protocal by Dr. Siemoans, it is very restrictive, but you can loose up to 1 to 3 lbs per day!! It resets your hypothalmus gland and metabolism. It's healthy foods, its all natural HCG, and your body converts the stored fat into burning it, so you are actually converting the fat into calories burned, so you are actually "digesting" about 1500 to 2500 calories per day. You can't have any alcohol, YEAH....and just water, coffee or tea. The diet is limited, but very, very doable. Just thought I would share, and see if anyone else has ever tried it. Love you all, hope everyone is well!!!! :h
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Good to see you, Tough. Diet sounds interesting - is there a website?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HCG Diet | HCG Weight Loss
      or google hcg protocol diet
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Thanks, tough, and I'm so happy you're resolving things. I pray this was a wakeup call for you, too, and you never go through this again. Law enforcement works on the belief that once you get a DUI you are likely to do it again within 5 years. Make ouself the exception to that! :hug:
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks for the update TIT, luckily your issues with DUI are a lot more lenient than mine.

I wish you the very best.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

SK, they are really severe here in Colorado, I'm not near out of the woods yet....and yes, I've learned my lesson, never, ever again!!!! SK, I just saw you'd PM'd me when I was gone, will get back with you very soon, so sorry!!! Oh, and the HCG, we have at the pharmacy if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
            X