Puerto Rico...the 51st State !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Hell Ya ! They're getting ready to vote......they have been taking from our Country for years.....crap pay up ! I'm Puerto Rican, as were my fathers before me....they came to the US and paid taxes ! Time to pay the piper PR. ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Amen! And look at all the hoopla over Arizona's new law, putting some teeth into enforcing illegal immigration laws. I certainly understand people wanting to come here and find a better life, but the amount of untaxed money flowing out to Mexico is shown to be part of that country's major sources of income, and the crimes by the criminal element, plus the uninsured drivers, free medical care, etc for taxpayers, has to stop. Just my opinion, but even the threat of the law is working in that state. Our state is also getting tougher on making them be held to the same laws as everyone else. The threat of terrorists crossing the border is HUGE.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X