Army Thread April 30 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting schmeeting to go and attend - do these corporate types have no manners?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;845783 wrote: Come to think of it: has anyone seen my hair???
      yes, and hair style appreciation day is very inclusive!!!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tiptronic_ct;845785 wrote: OMG: No need for me to be kicked out yet!
        Give it time, young man. Just give it time.
        *** add smiley gizmo ***

Comment

tawnyfrog;845780 wrote: ... suddenly there was a veritable pyramid of chunder.
          well put, tawny.

Can anyone do something with the birds nest that I used to call my hair

JACQ, great this sober lark innit
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Work is such an inconsiderate nuisance isnt it. Trying to design up some new artwork but hitting a blank wall this morning, hence my camping out here.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;845784 wrote:
              Miss B just as well it is not next friday or they would be doing the birdie song.
              actually I got my weeks mixed up and it is not until Friday 14th :H:H But that means you have time to practice!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Ktab - could you pleeeze do something with my hair so that someone will appreciate it? I'm thinkin' extensions ...

Comment

Miss Behaving;845791 wrote: actually I got my weeks mixed up and it is not until Friday 14th :H:H But that means you have time to practice!
                  Now you tell me after I spent half the night on the phone trying to hire a chicken suit for next week. Dont need any practise believe me, I am the embarrassing drunk uncle at the wedding you see on youtube who thinks he is tom jones.

Comment

tawnyfrog;845792 wrote: Ktab - could you pleeeze do something with my hair so that someone will appreciate it? I'm thinkin' extensions ...
                    Asking the wrong person I'm afraid. I am currently wearing the 'dragged through a bush backwards' look.

Comment

Miss Behaving;845791 wrote: actually I got my weeks mixed up and it is not until Friday 14th :H:H But that means you have time to practice!
                      Yay I've getting me dreadlocks oiled on the 12th.

JACQ ,That's an exact the image of Black Bess. (who is now busy eating what little grass she didn't finish last night)
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning busy Army, nice chillout day for me today,but i have a very busy but happy weekend a head of me,please god.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;845801 wrote: Good morning busy Army, nice chillout day for me today,but i have a very busy but happy weekend a head of me,please god.
                          Hi mario, nice to see every one alive and kicking. I forgot you're going to Portugal on Sunday.

Stirly's missed out on all the fun stuff this morning as she's got to work and won't be back 'til later.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey ho Mario, lucky you finally getting away. Off to the Algarve or Lisbon coast?

Comment

JackieClaire;845802 wrote: Hi mario, nice to see every one alive and kicking. I forgot you're going to Portugal on Sunday.

Stirly's missed out on all the fun stuff this morning as she's got to work and won't be back 'til later.
                              ya, you would miss auld stirlygirly here, As well as going to portugal early sunday morning,I have a very important service on saturday, My grandaughter ava is getting christened,That will be a very big day as ava is the first grandchild on my side of the family.

Comment

KTAB;845805 wrote: Hey ho Mario, lucky you finally getting away. Off to the Algarve or Lisbon coast?
                                Algarve,its my second or maybe soon my first home hope to meet chill girl when i am there,but i haven't really seen her around lately

Comment

Working...
                                X