Army Thread April 30 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey, Saturday is a very very important and special day for you, mario.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Cut my hair tonight. I haven't had it done by a stylist since it was chopped off at 23. Turned out! 3-4 inches shorter..so I did my style hair day .

Comment

Have a lovely break so. Cant say I blame your considering a move back, this country is in such a mess.
        Hello Grace, I bet your hair looks lovely.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

JackieClaire;845812 wrote: Crikey, Saturday is a very very important and special day for you, mario.
          sure is,but everything is going well and organised,even my x wife and current partner talk to each other,hope they dont get any ideas when were in the church,you know women,hi ktab...

hi saving grace

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Just wait 'til next Friday KT, looks as if we are getting a new leader. I'll be the one locked in the shed for the next 5 years.

Hi Saving
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning peeps. hope youre all tickety boo today. im getting good at this pre mid day waking. actually woke up before my alarm went off today. poor bess jc, and poor you for having the delight of dealing with it.. oh thats why we love our animals.
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

spuds are you ok, why are you awake at this time,

Comment

JackieClaire;845822 wrote: Just wait 'til next Friday KT, looks as if we are getting a new leader. I'll be the one locked in the shed for the next 5 years.

Hi Saving
                  without going into politics to much jc,what are you hoping & voting forif i am not to bold to ask

Comment

mario;845829 wrote: without going into politics to much jc,what are you hoping & voting forif i am not to bold to ask
                    This election, I have actually been doing a lot of reading about all of the candidates.

And to be quite honest in the UK if you're a middle of the road income family you get hit from all sides by taxes, etc etc.

I don't want to waste my vote this time, so I have to say I'm dithering to Gordon B although I've never voted Labour in my life.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hey mario, this is a new reformed me. i was actually awake at 8am but i couldnt quite leave the duvet. lovely sunny day.... i feel some digging coming on. moving loads of earth from the back to the front.. lot and lots of buckets. im gonna make a tally of how much we move. oh my back hurts just thinking about it... a little while longer on jiggly machine for me
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

JackieClaire;845831 wrote: This election, I have actually been doing a lot of reading about all of the candidates.

And to be quite honest in the UK if you're a middle of the road income family you get hit from all sides by taxes, etc etc.

I don't want to waste my vote this time, so I have to say I'm dithering to Gordon B although I've never voted Labour in my life.
                        Intresting i have a great intrest in others countrys politics,especially coming from people who live there and not just from the medias driven choice,:thanks: what are the main issues around your area and how are the bnp doing ?

Comment

BNP are doing terribly :yay::yay: well here anyway

Newcastle isn't as multi cultural as many cities, we tend to rub along nicely with every one.

We've still got massive unemployment, but have had that for centuries.

I'm trying to stay away from the media frenzy. There's actually a column dedicated to what the wives are wearing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

After all that brain work I've now got a headache so I'd better get on with some housework:upset:

Careful of yer back Spuds.

laters my lovelies:l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm trying to stay away from the media frenzy. There's actually a column dedicated to what the wives are wearing.

Very important that

Comment

see ya laters jc,thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X