cold turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold turkey

hi benjy, still not been offered any sort of meds as yet i am working very closely with my gp and the community action team where someone comes to my house once a week and what ever meds i do need will be administered by them have been told that my gp has decided to offer me one of two drugs to help do not know what yet the guy from CAT will discuss both options with me this week and then i will decide which suites me best ,in the meantime i just have to sit it out until then,i have also taken some time of work as well as i was running a very big risk of loosing my job my employers have been extremely supportive of everything that i am trying to do which is really hard the worst thing for me at the moment is the depression and sleepless nights hope to get over that soon as i cannot stand it and it also makes me want to drink aswell which really defeats the purpose have to keep in mind that alcohol is a depressant i just know that i will get there sooner or later anyhow just keep up the good work and stay focused it will all fall into place eventually love always maryt

Comment

Working...
    X