new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

Kia ora all.im new to this site,tho i am an old hand at drinking.229years of me last 44 have been spent in addiction.stil trying to quit.:new:

new

kia ora Bert - you presumably are a kiwi?
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

new

kia ora ano Bert! Just saw that you are the newest MWO member. :welcome: and congrats for having the courage to join.

This is a great site full of people with lots of sobriety and others who are struggling. People with years under their belt and those who have started today. But it is a great place to be.

If you are struggling to find a way to start, I suggest going to

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

there are lots of good threads in the "just starting out" part .... but just jump on in and everyone will be very welcoming and supporting.

ka kite
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

new

Welcome Bert, this place is amazing, hope you find what you are looking for.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

new

:welcome: bert,

Just adding my hellos. Keep reading,keep posting and let us get to know you.

J x
          :l
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

new

Kia ora Bert

Great to have you onboard. My suggestion is to read and post as much as possible. The people here are great. Open, honest, supportive and non-judgemental. Lots of information describing everyones journey, success and failure with fighting AL (alcohol).

I love it here and I am now day 13 AF (alcohol free) thanks to this site and the people here.
            Kia kaha
            H
            Allen Carr’s book changed everything for me. The easyway to control alcohol. Highly recommended

Comment

new

Bert,
              Welcome. We are all fighting addiction....wonderful advice .....stick around!

Comment

new

Welcome, Bert! It takes a lot just to press 'SEND' on that first post - we've all been there.Keep surfing around here, read read read, ask for help, make friends here who will become your lifeline in a world that doesn't seem to understand.
                Rubes
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X