Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

KatieB;848141 wrote: Hiya everyone,
    Had a super busy day today.. sorting out moving house arrangements; I signed the lease today and handed over a small fortune for bond and rent upfront etc.. but at least that's out the way! i also booked the removalist.. phew!
    Staying away from AL and cigs.. so i feel pretty good! My "date" from sunday got back in touch with me.. seems he was impressed with young katie and wants to see me again! he must be a glutton for punishment.. LOL! think i will still avoid dating for the time being.. i have way too much going on,
    take care all,
    Katie xx
    Good for you Katie ....It 's a big time love...try not to overload yourself
    Mum:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Spam;848142 wrote: It's Star Wars Day...

May the Fourth be with you!
      Very close Spamios. The star's did collide, and collude on this day, once upon a time.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Guitarista;848145 wrote: Very close Spamios. The star's did collide, and collude on this day, once upon a time.
        OK...What's special about today then?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Have you heard from Aspy?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

KatieB;848141 wrote:
            My "date" from sunday got back in touch with me.. seems he was impressed with young katie and wants to see me again!
            This time, insist on paying half.

Grandma :H

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Best wishes on the move Katie. I used to move furniture. Make sure all breakables are well packed/cushioned etc, in case a box fall's or is dropped. Good luck!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Spam;848146 wrote: OK...What's special about today then?
                ull

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Oy! ... Did Matilda Thingo phone?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

tawnyfrog;848151 wrote: Oy! ... Did Matilda Thingo phone?
                    Nooo.

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

So why are you knicker-knotted, Mr.G?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Guitarista;848145 wrote: Very close Spamios. The star's did collide, and collude on this day, once upon a time.
                        Ay ? Well come on ...come clean ....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Ok, what star sign am i? aside from southern cross......

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Spam;848106 wrote: Oh, have I stuffed up BIG time! Back to Day 1 again tomorrow! I was doing so well and then hubby goes away and I do it.....WATCH NEIGHBOURS.

I have been "Neighbours Free" for about a month.

That's what happens when you have early dinner. Must remember to have dinner at 6.30 pm!

KatieB - You watch Neighbours don't you? I bet Libby's going to shag that new Principal. She shag's everything that moves and then slowly drives then insane. Evil Bitch.
                            Heya Spam - LOL about Libby! i thought she was getting it on with the doctor! i dont think she's as bad as steph - who is carrying her bestfriends ex-husbands baby! - cant wait for that one to get out..
                            sorry to hear you slipped up.. oh well, at least the AF days are still more than the AL ones!
                            Katie xxx
                            "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Happy birthday Mr G
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

tawnyfrog;848148 wrote: This time, insist on paying half.

Grandma :H
                                Bugger orf !
                                He should pay the first couple of times AT LEAST....if he wants the pleasure of her company......( came from Victorian - type upbringing):H:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X