• Show
Clear All

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Tip- that brings to mind the "karma chameleon" song by Boy George! LOL :H
    "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

tiptronic_ct;851202 wrote: I have a whole colony in my garden. They eat insects, not humans
      I don't care what they eat. You're touching it.

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Pan_;851187 wrote: Spam, you are are an unstable person. You do do not have the authority to help people. You are only just getting over this beast yourself. STOP!
        I hope this isn't deleted before morning!

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Pan_;851190 wrote: Spam I said you were unstable simply because of the fact that that you are not qualified
          Or this one....

Pan,

Please feel free to leave me alone.

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

KatieB;851205 wrote: Tip- that brings to mind the "karma chameleon" song by Boy George! LOL :H
            I have a REALLY good Boy George story but I will have to PM you.

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Spam;851211 wrote: I don't care what they eat. You're touching it.
              Only their backs are hard and a little spiky. Their bellies are soft. Reminds you of a pair of soft leather gloves.

They are gentle creatures. To my mind, they even have a bit of a spiritual aspect. Like a praying mantis has. Oh dawg... I didn't just say that, did I...

Reg: come and edit / delete, please. Whichever of the two you feel would be most appropriate...

LMAO: my inner nerd has just been released. When you edit your PCs registry file (the one needed to boot up), there is a DOS command you type at the prompt: REGEDIT. Geddit???
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Good morning folks
                Just looking for a place to say my good mornings, MWO is very quiet today.

Erm er yeah day 5!

Friday was a struggle, but thanks to this place made it through.

OMG tip that's lovely, can I have 1?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

No, Wanna, you can't. They are most likely very dangerous and very poisonous!

Those cravings are a bugger? We did discuss trying to get hold of the AL beast and shooting him.

As it's evening here, I think we've combined forces and moved over to the Army Barracks.

Coming Over?

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

tawnyfrog;851056 wrote: Katie - it's a virtual product we created called "Embuggerance Be Gone". We can spray it on, rub it on, even ingest it and it will get rid of all things that might just get in your way today. I shall ship you a small sample. Gratis.
                    Ingest it? Ship a 'small sample'? Wow! Can you have too much? Is EBG addictive at all?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Hello Wombats.
                      Just home from dinner.
                      Expect you're all in bed....
                      All in order here I see :H
                      Carry on.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Funny you and Mr. G should arrive home at the same time...

Mmmmm....

Unlike a chameleon, a leopard can't change its spots, hey Bridge?
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

If you always do what you always did,
                          Then you'll always get what you always got...

Love it!:goodjob:

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

Guitarista;851239 wrote: Ingest it? Ship a 'small sample'? Wow! Can you have too much? Is EBG addictive at all?
                            Is it one of those things that people swallow to get it through airports ?
                            Then the drugs dogs sit down beside them and wag their tails ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

wannachange;851244 wrote: If you always do what you always did,
                              Then you'll always get what you always got...

Love it!:goodjob:
                              We aim to please :H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

NEXT DAY THREAD... MAY!

tiptronic_ct;851243 wrote: Funny you and Mr. G should arrive home at the same time...

Mmmmm....

Unlike a chameleon, a leopard can't change its spots, hey Bridge?
                                Don't want to spread rumours or anything but they went to bed at the same time the other night....but that's between you and me, Tip.

Hang on, suddenly TV land is in Jo'burg - some Rubgy match. Tip, can you help me out here?

Comment

Working...
                                X