Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Morning Spuds,

I have absolutely no idea where White Rabbits come from.

mario, we've paid extra with easyJet just to get all the flipping pieces of paper on board.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

I paid 126 euro return to Faro,not bad, hope to meet chillgirl on tuesday morning,looking forward to that,love meeting people from here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Wish I was going with you Mario. Hey Spud nice one on the 'early' start
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Hard to believe I know, given the way I gab on, but I just put my first post in meds.

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

back from currency converter,

that's not bad,mario for going such a long way

We've paid about 70 euros each to get over to Belfast and that includes putting luggage in the hold. We've already got travel ins.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

You make me laugh, I remember when it was ?500+ to fly from Dublin to London in the late 80s. Flying is dirt cheap now, if you use the discount airlines.

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

If the flight was any longer than half an hour believe me I would be paying a wee bit more.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

With me thats everything,travel ins the lot,1 bag under 15 kilos,...ryanair

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Morning Army, just a quick check in. Hectic day planned here, hubs was out at his house yesterday evening doing bits and bobs when he got a call for his rental man that the house is rented as of today, their not moving in til tomorrow but he has to finish putting a carpet down and get everything out by this evening:wow:
                    We'd been moving things by degrees so as to make room for them here and he only mentioned the house to the rental guy this week. Brilliant that its rented so quickly but I'd hoped to have more time.

Anyway hope everyone has a great May and Mario hope you enjoy your grand daughters christening today.

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

JC if you drove from your place and back to Belfast, hypothetically of course, it would cost way more than that in petrol never mind wear and tear on the car. Thats just my point.
                      As for Mario he would run out of petrol around bordeaux on the way down :H

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Thats great Opal. No 1 priority today is get the rental sorted, you dont want it to fall through the way things are. Tenants are getting hard to come by.

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

I've got a friend with an incredibly well off husband who keeps 2 suitcases packed all the time with going away clothes .......one with winter stuff........one with summer stuff, just in case she's whisked off at a moments notice *** sigh***

I just chuck everything in a suitcase and look like a bag lady
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Ah but is she happy? Ok dont answer that. Hey bag lady you can join me and my dog if you like.

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

Thanks opal,when is the house warmer :-)
                              ah but ktab i will always have me little bike with me,so there

ok i am off, i will be back,

get a bit nevous facing all my x in laws,but they are grand with me....

Comment

Army Thread 1 May 2010

ive got my first social event tomorrow. its my friends birthday and she has got the loan of a big house on the shores of coniston lake (nice) and she is having a party.. all day. iwanted to drive so i had a good excuse (and to escape when i wanted to) but my car is dead (grrrr). im getting a lift with a friend who doesnt really drink much anyway. the reason im choosing this is because there is lots of outdoor stuff to do, boats and doggy walking. i know drinking will not be an option for me but im just a little nervous about the whole people thing. just gonna mentally prepare for it. most people know im not drinking so there shouldnt be any pressure... only of my own making. ho hum
                                Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                                Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                                X