Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things are going very bad for me right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you might remember me from some months back ago. I was starting Antabuse.

I did take the antabuse and stayed sober for 2 weeks. Those weeks were really nice. But I had some problems with what to do in the weekends as I have been drinking every weekend the last ten years.

My drinking has increased a lot the last few weeks. My girlfriend of seven years and I am not together anymore and I feel weird because of this. I am weak.

I am really really drunk right now and I feel very good. Not so much tomorrow morning I guess.

I'm up to 15 small bottles of 5% beer every day, and more in the weekends, and I drink spirits too on top of that.

My body hurts, I'm hung over at work and allways on the brink of throwing up. I'm getting fat, havent been to the gym in several weeks, I look tired, I feel tired.

I met a girl today and took her out for drinks. A french guy much taller than me started talking to us. A nice dude. When we went back he went the same way as he lived that direction too. Guess what, she went home with him. Its not a loss for me because that proves that she is the most dirty wh0re ever, but it was a loss for my ego.

Anyway, its nice to get all these thoughts out. Some replyes would be greatly appreciated.

My goal now is to take an antabuse on monday. Ideally on sunday but thats too good to hope for.

I WILL TAKE AN ANTABUSE ON MONDAY! I had such a good week last time I took antabuse. It was like a cloud was lifted from my view, and I just plain felt good and energated. I didn't have to sleep on the couch for hours after work even.

Ok enough for now. Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best!

Sorry about the smileyface next to the thread...

Comment

G'day Scandanavian.

I am new here since last night so not sure what to say. But good luck with the antabuse from Monday. Don't ever forget those two sober weeks you had on it previously and how good you felt then.

Take care,
      Feebee.
      Abstinence from November 01 2009
      Relapse New Years Eve 2009
      Totally alcohol free since January 01 2010
      TSM from May 11 2010

Comment

Scandanavian! Try to stop now if you can! I know that is an almost impossible feet once you are 'on a roll',but how many have you had today? How many more will you have? What could you plan for tomorrow if you were not hungover?
        Chook

Comment

Do what you can. The good that you feel or think you feel drinking is not real. It's the alcohol telling you all is OK. As far as tonight went, obviously she is not someone you would want in your life. It's not a put down and sober..hey you'd know that.
          You say you feel good right now, if you did you wouldn't be here.

It is so true about one drink is too many and a thousand is not enough.
          Once you get that first drink you can never have enough until you pass out.

Keep trying if you want to change your life. It's the only way. Drinking doesn't know a bottom until death or you make a choice to quit.

Also remember, the day after is hell......always is, we hate ourselves so much then. But it is also the alcohol telling you......hey take another drink, I'll make you feel good again. It's an unending cycle to hell.

Sorry, I'm being blunt. Just so hate what it did to me.

Comment

Working...
          X