cyclothymic disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cyclothymic disorder

just like to say thanks for this site ...... been on nal for about 8 weeks now .... still drinking as suggested by TSM ..... no blackouts.... eyes white again ..... tremors gone ...... have to go to chemist to get med every day .... that helps in itself ..... drinking def down ...... meeting my al com detox nurse on wed and with the manager of the local rehab centre with a view to setting up a SMART group in this area .... plymouth UK ..... need any advice on any of the above + i think its time to stop and not take nal ..... with a back up supply in case ..... again any advice/experiences welcome .... title of thread is because i am pretty sure it is at the root of my addiction .... any thoughts from you fellow travellers ???? take care all of you .... bank hol here in england .... long weekend .... and pompey in the cup final take care everyone ...... pm xxx
    I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

cyclothymic disorder

Haven't heard of the disorder, PM, but I have been thinking about you and it's good to see you back.

Comment

cyclothymic disorder

thanks spam ...... good to know you are there ..... hope you are keeping well pm x
      I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

cyclothymic disorder

All good here.

One foot in front of the other...why don't you come and see us on our ODAT (one day at a time thread.)

How did the soccer go?

Sorry...football

Comment

Working...
        X