• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tally Cowgal

I'm so sorry to hear this awful news...

Comment

Tally Cowgal

So very sad. My condolences to Mary Anne's family and friends.

I hope you are in peace Mary Anne.

Comment

Tally Cowgal

My God, just now seeing this. RIP Mary Anne.

Comment

Tally Cowgal

momof3;849043 wrote: Rubywillow, I remember when MA made her last attempt, how supportive you were and how you kept us in the communication loop as to what was happening with her.

ToughinTexas, I remember how we traded personal messages to discuss my experiences of Lenair. I recall how protective you were of her and how you spent time driving to and from her appointment in Texas.

Really good, solid people here at MWO!
          I agree. This board is so supportive and she had so many caring friends who were doing everything they could to help her. So sorry for her family and friends (especially her online MWO friends who clearly loved her).

Very sad ending and such a loss for her sons.

Eve11
          "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I have not been here in...forever...but tonight I stopped in and found this. Cowgal will be missed. Eliza, your Wildfire was right on. Thank you with tears on my cheeks. Cowgirl...RIP, you were/are loved. ((hugs)). Prayers for your kiddos....
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I too, just found this today. What a tragedy. My thoughts are with Mary Anne's family and friends. My sincere condolences to all. RIP Mary Anne. Your suffering is over.

Comment

Tally Cowgal

i just have to wonder about the suicide...was it really 'suicide'. she seemed in good spirits and although had recent 'bad days' she did not seem at all suicidal to me....i know she had been taking baclofen also... as far as i have seen, no one seems to know for sure....although she did post a goodbye on fb....i wish she would have called or reached out somehow
                :notes:
                Lion

Comment

Tally Cowgal

Just heard the news. So shocked and very, very sad. I've enjoyed her posts and have been the grateful recipient of PM's from her. I, like SO many of us, miss her.

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I just found out as well.......so sorry to hear. I just can't imagine what her family is going through. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. So very sad :upset:

RIP Maryann
                    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Tally Cowgal

Deeply shocked and saddened. My prayers go out to her loved ones.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I was deeply shocked when I heard about Maryanns passing while traveling in Europe. Since returning I have procrastinated logging into the forum because I am simply at a loss for words. Finding this forum was largely responsible for making me step back from the edge of the abyss and turning my life around; without all of you I might have preceeded Maryann by a few years.
                        Thank you all and rest in peace Maryann.
                        Lori
                        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I think the sadness she felt and the despair for many is hard to fanthom....I pray i never feel that way and if i ever do I have the sense to reach out....I just shake my head still cause she seemed to be doing so well on the bac until she went off all meds...darn! meds are not bad if they help you....ativan alone has gotten me through many days although i hate to take it but do when i need to
                          :notes:
                          Lion

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I'm still struggling terribly with this reality. There are so many things aroung here and the cabin that remind me of her. If I can say, to one person it makes a difference to, mary Anne repeated to me how I felt about suicide; it's a coward's way out. She knew how I felt and I thought pushing her to stay might help her. I'll always have questions. I don't know if I'll ever get an answer.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Tally Cowgal

Me, too, Ruby.

I struggle with her passing even more than Bear's.

His was a horrible passing but not at his own hands.

Mary Anne decided that life was too painful to keep going.

I tried to explain to my family that sometimes you get so deeply, darkly desperate that you feel like your loved one's lives would be so much better without you.

Been there, many times.

My daughter, one of us, reminds me that the consequences are just to horrible to place on other's souls.

I miss her, our Cowgal. She was a beautiful person. She extinguished that light herself. We could not do anything to stop that.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Tally Cowgal

I haven't been on this site recently and just found this thread. I am so very sorry to hear about CowGal. My heart aches for her and how despondent she must have been feeling. My sincere sympathy to those that knew her and loved her. How sad that this wonderful light has been lost. My heart felt sympathy to her family. How she tried.

Comment

Working...
                                X