Donations for Cowgals (MaryAnne's) Sons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donation for MaryAnne's sons sent to you via Paypal today.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thank you Lav!!!!!
      I know her kids will use this to honor her in a special way.
      Did not receive notification yet, but when I do I will send an e-mail to acknowledge that I have received it.

Comment

Thank you JACQRABBIT!!!

Comment

Thank you, Time

Thank you for organizing this (you and ToughInTexas, I believe?)... :l

You know, I was thinking... this proves beyond any doubt that 'online stuff' is as real as your best friend. We all are very lucky to have found this place and joined a hugely caring group of people. And Mary Anne was definitely one those very caring people... I haven't said much but her passing has really hit me hard, as it has many here. But I love (and I KNOW that MA would have loved) the fact that so many who had been away for a while came back to lend support, to share, to express their feelings - came rallying together.
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know that I have almost $200.00 (191.22 after currency conversions) and am waiting on a few more donations coming snail mail. I will continue to collect until next week. Thank you all!!!!

Comment

I will be away from my house for the next few days. While I hope to have access to the internet if you have mailed me a donation I will not be back to get my mail until Sunday night and will let you know then if I receive anything. My brother needs someone to take care of his animals for the weekend so I HAVE to go to Key West tomorrow.

Comment

Time.....Key West....That's hard to take ! ha! Take care of yourself......will be waiting to hear from you ! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

betty boop;854430 wrote: I got a cheque in the post from Catch 22 today, so I will be sending another paypal payment in the next few days xxx
                  Just seen this now thanks BB for that.:l
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

THANKS TIME & TEXAS !

time2change;856483 wrote: I will be away from my house for the next few days. While I hope to have access to the internet if you have mailed me a donation I will not be back to get my mail until Sunday night and will let you know then if I receive anything. My brother needs someone to take care of his animals for the weekend so I HAVE to go to Key West tomorrow.
                    Take care time.....and enjoy yourself babysitting after your brother animals.x
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

I have received $241.22. If you have sent me a donation that I did not acknowledge via a PM then please contact me. If you are still planning on sending a donation please contact me. I am going to wait a few more days. Just want to say you are all awesome, caring people no matter if it was a cash donation or a message. Thank you all!

Comment

TIT
                        Please send me MA's home address.
                        Thanks

Comment

Thanks again for doing this, time2.:l
                          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I am back from my trip to Key West. I have to say that I wish I could do more for MA's kids. We were going through some of the same things and she decided the song by Shine Down Second Chance was dedicated to us getting past our divorce. Yesterday driving on the Seven Mile bridge in the Keys I heard that song. Here is a pic of what I saw

This is the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdvbD3vyMdA[/video]]YouTube - Shinedown - Second Chance (w/ lyrics)

I heard it in a whole new way and I wish she could have just gotten help. Just feeling so sad for her and her kids. Will be happy to send them our donation so they can use it to honor her in some way.

Comment

Next time that I am in the bank I will check my balance and see if I can donate. Should but it may take a couple of days.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I will be collecting until next week. Thank you for all your messages and donations. She was truely loved!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X