Donations for Cowgals (MaryAnne's) Sons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that you just need my e-mail to send a paypal payment. I have an account that has a zero balance. After a set amount of time whatever is in there will be sent to her sons. My e-mail account for paypal is psteinb541@bellsouth.net. If you would like to mail me a check please PM me. Please remember that I am doing this to help her children and will send what I receive. I normally do not give out personal information but make an exception for MA and her kids.
    I know that times are tough for alot of us and i will donate whatever you send and donot care if it is $1.00 or $50.00.

For those who have e-mailed or Pm'd me about paypal, I also do not use it much, However, I logged in and there is an option to send money. You need my e-mail address and I never receive your credit card or badk info. My e-mail is psteinb541@bellsouth.net. I took this info off of Paypal webpage:

How it works when you send money.

Fill out the form. If you already have a PayPal balance, a linked bank account, or a credit card, these payment options will be available to you on the review page. Otherwise we'll ask for your credit card information.
    When sending money to friends and family, choose "Personal."
    When paying for goods, services, or eBay items, choose "Purchase."

The person you send money to gets an email from PayPal.

That person logs in to PayPal and either withdraws the money or spends it online.
    No problem if they don't have a PayPal account. Signing up is easy, and free!

Comment

Last time I checked you had already sent $115.00 to my paypal account. MWO members rock!!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to remind everyone that we are collecting for MaryAnne's sons. If you are planning on donating please do it as soon as possible so I can send this iff to her sons. Thank you

Comment

Way to go Time......Everybody help out. Thanks IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks IAD.
            I am just doing the collecting. It is all her freinds here at MWO that are doing this.
            Thanks
            Time

Comment

I cannot make a donation purely via an e-mail address Time. When I click on the link it's just asking me to sign in to my e-mail server to send you an e-mail. That is all. If you could pm with information on how to send a payment through I'd really appreciate it. Failing that I'd be happy to make a small donation to an equestrian charity in honouring MaryAnne's memory.

Thanks Time
              Many Blessings
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Phil
                I competely understand. It is hard since we are all over the world and with different currency. I would PM you my home address but I think it would take too long to get here. I think the equestrian charity would be awesome and I know that MA would be smiling at that. Thank you so much.
                XX
                Patti

Comment

Just wanted to bump this up for anyone who would like to donate. Thank you to those who have already sent me their donations.

Comment

I have $127.40 in my account (after currency exchanges) and am waiting on a few checks. I will send it off to her sons after I receive the checks. Thank you all.

Comment

I'm in the same predicament as Hippie. I can't get in to send any money either. Maybe it only works if you are in the US. Would you pm me your address as I have $50 in US notes I could post to you.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Rags
                        I sent you a PM and thank you. I know MA is looking down with love for everyone at MWO. Whether it is a prayer, poem, donation or comforting post I know she loves everyone of them. I think it is just so sad that her sons will think of Mothers Day every year and remember this.
                        XX
                        Time

Comment

IAD
                          I received your check in the mail today. Thank you so much for helping out. I am still waiting on some donations then will forward to the boys. Wish we could do more but I hope they will use it to do something special to honor their Mom's memory.
                          Time

Comment

I got a cheque in the post from Catch 22 today, so I will be sending another paypal payment in the next few days xxx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

That's great BB. Thanks for your help.
                              XX

Comment

Working...
                              X