Donations for Cowgals (MaryAnne's) Sons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a special person, and so much a waste...she had so much to give and get yet....anyone else considering, please read these posts...see what people are here and are wiling to help if they can, they will. death is not a good option as it is truly the end of hope...as long as you breathe then hope is available...
    :notes:
    Lion

Comment

I just want to remind everyone that I am still collecting so if you want to send anything please let me know to be on the lookout for your donation. Thank you all.

Comment

time2change;863195 wrote: I just want to remind everyone that I am still collecting so if you want to send anything please let me know to be on the lookout for your donation. Thank you all.
        I was very touched by this effort but like Phil I am having a problem accessing link to paypal so I too will make a small donation to an equestrian charity in honouring MaryAnne's memory. Techie :h
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

That is very kind of you and I know that MaryAnne will be smiling. Thank you.

Comment

Update

I currently have $280.00and am still waiting on a few more donations. Thank you all for your donations, and messages.

Comment

techie;863197 wrote: I was very touched by this effort but like Phil I am having a problem accessing link to paypal so I too will make a small donation to an equestrian charity in honouring MaryAnne's memory. Techie :h
              Time just an FYI to let you know that a $25 donation was made to the Shallowbrook Charity in Somers, CT in Maryanne's memory...techie
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you Techie. So many people are honoring her memory in so many ways. Everyone of them shows how much she was loved.
                XX
                Time

Comment

Received another donation from out of the country today. Thank you all. Will be sending it all on to her sons soon.

Comment

After all is cleared I will have over $300.00 to send to Zack & David. Thank you all. I will let you know when I send it. I plan to send a nice card and message to the boys. Let me know if you have any messages you want to include.

Comment

Hi Time 2C.

My humble message to the young blokes would be....'You can achieve anything you want to in this world, nothing is impossible'.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks G,
                        I will be sure to include it.

Comment

Update
                          For those who sent me money I just wanted to update you. Toughintexas asked me to wait on her donation (which I have not received yet) and she was also going to contact Mike to ask where I should send the money. Feel awful having peoples money for so long but I promise to send it to the boys soon.
                          And thank you all again!!!!
                          XO
                          Patti
                          BTW - I never want to have to do this again. Please remember to reach out and get help from MWO, AA, a suicide hotline, friends, family or a total stranger that can relate or help by listening.

Comment

Just wanted to check in with you all since I have just returned from a small vacation in Orlando. Has anyone heard from Toughintexas? She was going through alot. Waiting on some cancer test results and dealing with her DUI. I have not heard from her and have been wanting to get this money sent on to MA sons. If anyone is in contact with TIT please tell her to check in. Also, if anyone can get in touch with Tanya (MA's friend) and PM me the boy's address I will finally get this money sent out.
                            Sorry for the delay everyone.

Comment

Hi Time2Change,

Speaking of CowGal, I was reminded that we private messaged back and forth a few times. Im still confused as to what happened to her. If you dont want to go into it, I understand.. But the MaryAnne I knew briefly always seemed so optimistic and really seemed to want to change. I realize I probably missed out on alot, so therefore I am clueless as to what transpired with her.

It still bothers me that she is gone. I clicked on her profile and saw such a beautiful lady on her horse. Im still baffled really.. and very sad too. Sorry if bringing this up is not approriate, just confused at her loss... still...
                              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X