Plans for the Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the Weekend?

I have friends coming for lunch tomorrow so I'm cooking tonight, putting up the tree before they arrive and having a quiet evening with a dvd. Nothing planned for Sunday but I do have loads of books to read, just finished the Stieg Larsson Millenium series which I really got into and last night I started Eat Pray Love so might curl up on the couch with that. I might pull out the Christmas cards and make a start to them and do some online Christmas shopping - thank goodness for the credit card!!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Decorate a damn Christmas tree with no cheer in a glass to accompany me. Should be a new experience. Thank God for antabuse!

And sleep. Being sober is exhausting to me!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Right, Luck! get through it, and maybe you'll find yourself enjoying it!
        BTW, there are lots of charities, groups, that you may be able to join, and make yourself feel better. GIVING is always such a bit rush for me!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Going to parents to work and earn a little money....and be bored out of my head since I am the only one going!!! Prolly sleeep alot and do some reading....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Call me, Jan. You'll be SO close to me! What city/township are they in again?? All Atlanta, and it's suburbs, are about an hour from me. I'll clean out 'The Girl's Room, if you want to stay over!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

That all sounds pretty good to me Mama....plan a visit with your friend while you're that way.
              Hey Lucky I still feel that way about putting a tree up until I start doing it...
              Me? I work tomorrow then clean, try to check out technical stuff ie satellite um play with dogs...read crap depressing bills hmmm the list is never ending but I can/will manage it..
              Enjoy your weekend K9 and All.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Hmmm...my first AF weekend in some time....I'm reading tonight -- "Little Bee" don't know if anyone's read it -- very good. Dew,You'll probably really like Eat Pray Love - it's a good one when you're on a self-improvement journey!

Tomorrow I pick up my hubby at the train station and we go to get our tree and decorate. I don't think I'll miss the AL!! At least I'm planning not to? Maybe I'll try to finally (I've been promising all week!) get to the gym!!! Mostly, just trying to distract myself from drinking, so I'm reading and posting alot!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

I'm so absolutely freakin' exhausted, and Hubs didn't like the baked Flounder I made him for supper. But I DO adore, crave, all the descriptions I can think of, sweet potato bake 'ffries'. Very healthy, too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

I must say decorating the tree with a glass of bubbly is more fun but feeling proud tomorrow for not imbibing will feel better, I hope!!!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Exactly!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

This is my first christmas tree that I have decorated sober...it's a good feeling.
                        Be strong-
                        We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                        Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
                        X