Plans for the Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the Weekend?

Hard to imagine its nearly weekend already!!!

1. MWO
    2. Clip my fathers hedge
    3. Clean the house
    3. Be with my little boy for 2 whole hours like!
    4. Camping Saturday and Sunday

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

My weekend plans... Stay Sober!!!

Gym, spend time with my son and my dog.

K-9, I know you have been working out alot, so is your hard work starting to pay off yet? Are you trying to lose weight too, or just firm up or put muscle on?

I was doing really really good myself, lost 15 pounds, but this week I have been eating like a pig and have not exercised. Im giving myself a big kick in the pants because I do NOT want to gain back the 15. Its too freaking hard to take off again!

Would love to hear what your eating and working out schedule is like. I "try" to run and also go to the gym at "least" 4 times a week, but this week so far has only been one short run.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

yeay. finally that part of the week. Feels good The weekend.

Taking my wife to the movies tonight. Very excited. Maybe grab a bite to eat as well.

Chillaxing tomorrow and Football on Sunday mixed with some more chillaxing. (and off course church in the morning).

Can't wait!!

God bless you Overit my friend
        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

As my son is away for the weekend I think I will do something special with my daughter.

Brush the dog

Run

Garden

Maybe get my husband to finally pull up the disgusting carpet in out living room and sand the floors!

Enjoy everyone!
          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Its funny how ANYTHING we do sober is way better than anything we could do drinking!!!

Hey Johnny! Enjoy your weekend!!! Yes, I forgot I will be going to church on Sunday too. I've missed a few Sundays, and need my God fix, LOL!
            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

yeah. lol. Allthough sanding floors certainly can't be one of them.

Shame NT. haha. Give the man some rest :H

Hope you have a blessed day in church on Sunday Overit.
              AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Well....here we go again!

Saturday:

Gym (goal, burn 1,000 calories)
                Nap!
                BBQ at friends house
                See a friend perform at a coffee house

Sunday:

Sleep in!
                Church
                Fireworks Show

Monday/Tuesday:

Enjoy being off! Read, Read, Read, Nap!!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Forgot:

Mon/Tues:

Gym - My trainer won't let me off just cuz' it's a holiday....ah well.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

to keep busy busy busy...flicks, bbq, walks (long ones), reading and bit of shopping!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Well, if I survive another night and day with my Grands, we'll probably either go to the local fireworks or to daughter's community fireworks over Lake Lanier. Sunday, REST!! We just made sand plaster stepping stones with the kids. My kitchen is now white with the dust (and the kits were missing parts, of course!)
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Friday.

1st AA meeting

Sat.

Squash in the morning (New social pursuits to maintain bonds with old friends). Some Gardening (If it's not too hot). Argentina v Germany World Cup 2010 at 3pm. Dinner with friends (I'll be driving) at a Tapas Bar to watch the Spaniards play football/soccer at 7 30pm.

Sun.

Chill, Rehearse for a gig on Sunday eve, Gig on Sunday eve.

PS. Catch up on housework.
                        "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Hey Johnny!!

Good on you to go to the AA meeting!!! It's been a fantastic experience for me

my plan:

Football, football, football today and tomorrow.

Going to the Argentina - Germany Match at CT stadium tomorrow. Will be there for the curtain raiser so will be leaving home tomorrow at 12 pm, curtain raiser at 2pm followed by the main match at 4pm, thereafter to fan fest for the 8.30pm game, home at 1am

Sunday sleep in... church at 11pm, back at church a 3.3opm to serve.

That's all folks.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Johhny - Great plan

Johnnyh - sounds like you are really making the most of the World Cup.

As for my weekend, I can sum it up in 3 words: Children's Birthday Parties!

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow country mean & women!
                            While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Off course!!! Once in a life time, once in a life time. no knowing if I'll ever be in a hosting country of the WC again
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

So...what's everybody up to this weekend?

I am finally going to get the cobwebs down from my vaulted ceilings...hope that goes well and I don't end up in a heap on the floor. LOL Then will catch up on other housework...the fun stuff, changing sheets, laundry, etc. (Changing sheets is my dogs idea of a good time, she lays there while I tuck the sheets all in around her, and she loves it when I first unfold them and toss them up, like a parachute...now that's how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life!...LOL)

Other than that, relax and of course, read!

Hope you all have a good sober weekend...stay safe!

K9

Comment

Working...
                                X