Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for the Weekend?

Nite RB
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

There is a huge arts and crafts festival, with music, food, real big deal, celebrating it's 40th anniversary, adjacent to my property (actually, on land my family originally settled around 1800). My youngest GD asked me to take her, and there are 20 miles of yard sales between here and the interstate, every other house! PLUS, I just finished renting 3 houses, have to finish the cleaning, painting, etc., so we can leave maybe Wed. for some cabin time and Grandparent's Day at our GSs' schools, soccer games for all 3 on Sat, and bringing them back to the cabin for an overnight, back on Sunday. So my social calendar is a bit full! (I already stopped at 1 yardsale and scored a couple of GREAT buys!!)
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Saturday.......Minnesota State Fair
        Sunday..........Minnesota State Fair
        Monday........Minnesota State Fair

Cheese curds....footlong's and....no beer for the first time in....20 odd years!

SWEEEEET!
        Symbols!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

AUBURN FOOTBALL TOMORROW.......WAR EAGLEEEEEEEEEE!
          BRAVES BASEBALL TONIGHT.............
          CHURCH SUNDAY!
          MONDAY...TALK HUBBY INTO TAKING ME SOMEWHERE SPECIAL...IF HE DOESN'T DOVE SHOOT!
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

ooops....insert church sat nite or sun am
            Symbols!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

oh yea...win lottery!
              Symbols!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Today...
                Run 5k.
                I'm playing in goal at a charity football match at Airdrie Stadium. Should be fun.
                Generally chill.
                Sleep.
                Tomorrow...
                Up early then off to Kung Fu class that I started last week in Glasgow.
                Maybe go for a drive later on and get some writing done before nice curry at night.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

working today...yick...then prolly home for a little nap...
                  Sunday go to lake house and mow, trim,etc...will spend the night in the deep country being amazed at how bright the stars are.....
                  up early monday to have coffee on dock with Papa bear and watch sunrise....peaceful family time
                  and my time at our lake house is like church to me.....very quiet and spiritual....
                  eeewwwww...can you hear the wind chimes??? I need one of those sculptures Running Cedars has in her yard!!
                  actually I am taking my See Rock City birdhouse down to hang somewhere...
                  reading "Away" by Ann Bloom (?)...and going to google what Mollyka is reading...
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Mama Bear!!! What happened??!! Looks like ya overdid it on the sun beds and forgot to put your teeth in :H:H:H:H
                    AF since 13th July 2010
                    NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

thought i would give everyone a little jolt.....this lady has actually been around the block a few times!!!

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

She used to be me!!! finished 'the slap' Mama, good read, bit gloomy tho
                        Molly
                        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

lol good one mamabear - although I do really love your usual profile pic, to be honest

Molly, I was thinking of reading that, but i have a stack of books so high here I really can't justify another purchase! I recently read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - absolutely gorgeous novel, and with very little to do with spuds!!
                          AF since 13th July 2010
                          NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

yep..molls...stole your idea....i need to check out the potato book, too....I am lost without a good book...i dont know what to do with myself

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

Hi Everyone!
                              I seriously dropped the ball on our "Book Club" thread...arrgh.

Anyway, I've read a couple of good books lately, if anyone is interested: No Directioin Home, Shadow Tag, and one I haven't read yet: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake.

Ya'll have a great weekend....I have yet to start cleaning....
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Plans for the Weekend?

southernbelle47;950859 wrote: AUBURN FOOTBALL TOMORROW.......WAR EAGLEEEEEEEEEE!
                                BRAVES BASEBALL TONIGHT.............
                                CHURCH SUNDAY!
                                MONDAY...TALK HUBBY INTO TAKING ME SOMEWHERE SPECIAL...IF HE DOESN'T DOVE SHOOT!
                                Daughter went to Auburn, but graduated a N.Ga. College and Uni. Her best friend graduated at A, and was a legacy. GO, AUBURN!!
                                BTW: Want to come over to Helen for our meet up in October? Just a couple hours for you!!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X