Day 4 and craving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 and craving

Hi everyone. Today i'm on day 4AF, and i'm feelin like crap, my head, body and mind are all aching. I've had a couple bad cravings today that i passed through. I'm glad i was workin a double. Still at work now. I will go straight home to avoid any falling. Wow, detox is bad. I felt like i was completely out of it today. My mind still feels foggy and i am super tired. Glad i got you all to chat to. Enjoy your night everyone. Dizi
    Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
    AF since 04th May 2010
    Fell overboard on the 8th July!
    My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
    :crazymonkey:

Day 4 and craving

Hi Dizi!
    Congratulations on Day 4...be proud of that!
    Sorry you're still feeling like crap, but it WILL pass. The detox period is very uncomfortable, but should go away for you in a few more days, just think, you are past the worst of it.
    I'm glad you're planning to head straight home to avoid any temptations. I know weekends are hard, they STILL are for me, but getting easier as each one comes and goes.
    Stick close to this site and reach out to us if you need any help.
    Keep up the good work!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Day 4 and craving

Just hang in there Dizzi, just work your plan and your plan will work!!!! Go straight home!! Call your sponsor or someone who knows your struggle and let them help you through! keep chatting here! just STAY ON THE WAGON! X OR I"LL BITCH SLAP YOU! just trying some tough love :new:

Comment

Day 4 and craving

Happy day 4 to you too dizi.. don't worry you are not alone in how you are feeling. Lets get through this ok? remember what that stuff can do to you.
        I can see you tomorrow with us other day 4'ers cheering for day 5!

Comment

Day 4 and craving

Keep your eyes on the prize Dizi and Wanna. )

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Day 4 and craving

Thanks everyone. You're awesome. Just what i needed to clear my mind of all this negative thought day 5 here i come
            Failure is only failure the moment you give up.
            AF since 04th May 2010
            Fell overboard on the 8th July!
            My worst mistake was thinking that what i did wasn't that bad.
            :crazymonkey:

Comment

Day 4 and craving

Nice one Hazy and Welcome!! Stick with it Dizi the worst should be over. Wake up fresh and happy tomorrow
              Molly
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Day 4 and craving

Hey Dizi howz about listing all your reasons for staying sober! helps me! just list em right here! will help us all too!

Comment

Working...
                X