Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Troopers,

Its been great to see the army reviving its ranks and once again get nice and busy.

Today I have reached 22 months sober. Sure I wouldnt have done it without all the love and support from here. So thank you guys from the bottom of my heart :l

Busy day today, I have a training run of 5 miles which I am not looking forward to and then lunch with a friend which I am looking forward to then study which Im not looking forward

Happy Mothers Day to all mums out there.
    Have a lovely day everyone :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 9th May

Wow, Starty! Can't really call 22 months "bloody well done" or "good job", since it will do the achievement a disservice! :l Nuff said!

On my side, it is not my cup that runneth over. Its my fecking pool. We had an unbelievable downpour earlier this morning, and the world is awash in water. Since it's autumn, the trees have also done their bit: the very same gutters I cleaned two weeks ago turned out to be clogged with pretty orange & brown leaves again... Except they turn dark and slimy...

Suppose I better give my mum a call later this morning... Grrrr...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

morning Starts& Tiggerooooooooooooo
      22mths is amazing..only 2 more for 2years..you sure are busy,busy..
      when is your big race?? very soon isn't it ??

where is it mothers day..?? down under?? they were talking about it last night..

it was UK back in about March time,
      was here last sunday..??????
      :l:l

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Tiggeroo and LJ.

Tiggs, sorry about your pool, well, Im not, Im quite jealous actually, but sorry its slimy :-)
        Can you send yer mum an email???? Just arseskin ....
        LJ, race is 7th June. I wont be quick but I will finish, thats good enuff for this furball :-)
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

startingover;852023 wrote: Morning Tiggeroo and LJ.

Tiggs, sorry about your pool, well, Im not, Im quite jealous actually, but sorry its slimy :-)
          Can you send yer mum an email???? Just arseskin ....
          LJ, race is 7th June. I wont be quick but I will finish, thats good enuff for this furball :-)
          well thats the best mental atitude to have starts positive that you will finish.. doesn't matter about the time, just doing it is a huge achievment..

wouldn't be even thinking about doing sumfing like that 2yrs ago I shouldn't thnk....!!:l

I'm gonna start going to the gym again, I did start last year, when I started on my rollercoaster ride.. at first I thought it was gonna be easy going....
          who the hell was I kidding.. it takes more than a few months to be rid of the effects that shit poison AL does to our bods...
          especially after 37yrs attack...

just as I thought here we go this isn't gonna be that hard after all
          mother nature kicked in and kicked my arse....

the cleansing process was excruciatingly painful...(for sure I spelt that wrong)....:H

my legs swelling up like ballons, couldn't walk, heart was racing up to 150bpm
          blood preasure was 150-100

I couldn't sit, lay down, walk everything was PAIN......

but now I can run up and down my stairs,(I live on 3rd floor).!! play with Ollie

I feel great.. so now it time to turn this fat to muscle...

and try and get my sleep pattern into some sort of order...!!! but that is a small price to pay to feel like this.....

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

morning starts, tips ,LJ and all those yet to drop by.

22 months little squirrely one, well dones are not enough, have a :l

LJ me sleep still all over the shop, but I've given up stressing, seems to help.

and as for doing the 'couch to 5K' training. I've got the couch bit perfected.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Trooper's!
              Starter's, 22 month's! Wow, that is amazing isn't it? I wish you the best day ever, today. Congratulation's. Now, get out there and haul ass!

Hi LJ, our mum's day was/is today, sunday 9/5. Had a grand day with mine.
              Best wishes everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

JackieClaire;852033 wrote: morning starts, tips ,LJ and all those yet to drop by.

22 months little squirrely one, well dones are not enough, have a :l

LJ me sleep still all over the shop, but I've given up stressing, seems to help.

and as for doing the 'couch to 5K' training. I've got the couch bit perfected.
                Hiya mummy..happy mummys down downunder...:H:H

this is getting really confusing all different mothers days everywhere...

agree on that one JC 5k is just a bit tooooooooooooo much to be thinking about just yet..
                best I just keep on thinking about it:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hi Mr G,

The best Mother's day pressie I got was a surprise visit from my daughter. I thought she was at work.

On the 12th July2010, the daughter did the Race for Life. She did the 5K in 25 mins, moved into her new flat, witnessed a violent assault, gave evidence, did a bit of shopping and had a flat warming party.

I got dressed.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

JackieClaire;852040 wrote: Hi Mr G,
                    The best Mother's day pressie I got was a surprise visit from my daughter. I thought she was at work.
                    On the 12th July2010, the daughter did the Race for Life. She did the 5K in 25 mins, moved into her new flat, witnessed a violent assault, gave evidence, did a bit of shopping and had a flat warming party.
                    I got dressed.
                    Good Morning Army and to all of those who drop by later.
                    Good Evening to Mr. G.
                    JC you got me confused now What's all this your daughter's been up to and it's not yet July??
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

startingover;851997 wrote:
                      Today I have reached 22 months sober. Sure I wouldnt have done it without all the love and support from here. So thank you guys from the bottom of my heart :l
                      Starts - Everyone else has said what I would have so I'll just say.... Well done!!:wave:

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Still not awake stirls, I meant 2009

she's repeating the experience again this year though (but with out witnessing the violent assault)

I'll start again, Morning cirly wirly stirly girly

How are you?
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Whew. That was a relief. Thought I was caught in a time warp..:H:H:H
                          I'm fine thank you JackieClaire. Had a lovely visit from my two guys yesterday and a big bunch of beautiful fleurs now sits on my table. Not often they're both here together so it was a treat for Mom. Lovely sunny day here. Am going to go for a walk in a bit. Mr. Stirly is trying his luck at sunbathing again today. I prefer something more energetic!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

It's really nice when the kids do that kind of thing.

The son and heir actually bought me a card from a proper card shop the day before rather than running out to the paper shop on the day.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

JackieClaire;852054 wrote: It's really nice when the kids do that kind of thing.

The son and heir actually bought me a card from a proper card shop the day before rather than running out to the paper shop on the day.
                              Yep. Makes you feel really special when they do something like that.:h:h

Comment

Working...
                              X